Update super quick short break

Hey guys ya boi here to just give a general message. I'm loving this story and having tons of fun, I am grateful for all the support this story has gotten so thank you all for that, I will try to make the story even better as I go and push my writing past it's limits hopefully.

Anyway I have to say the next couple chapters may take some time as my personal life/responsibilities need to be tended to. I have the story thought out for where I want it to go and what will happen. There will be a short break either a new chapter will be uploaded on the weekend from this post 5/2/2019 or within the weekday after that. If complications arise I may have to push it back at most 2 weeks thank you for understanding.

Lastly we are getting close to 50 parts and i don't know if we'll reach 100 parts/chapters but if we do that'd be insane and cool. Either way if you have any questions and suggestions leave them here and I'll answer them the very I can in another part. We could do a qna chapter later on so is up to you guys.

Anyway thanks again for all the support and I hope you all have a great day/week or at the very least some sort of amusement/smile/laugh.

So yeah I kinda of babbled on for awhile and don't really know what to write or put down here and I feel pretty awkward writing this post so imma just leave a random image on my camera roll.

:)

:)

:)

OwO