Y/N the threads that binds us part 1

The next morning Y/N is dreaming of being attacked by a strange creature calling to him with Ryuko's voice and another voice calling to Ryuko. Y/N is unable to fight back as his body is covered in cuts and threads of string made from his blood are wrapped around him and connecting to the monster as it walks towards him pulling him in like a fish trapped in a razor wire fishing net.

 Y/N is unable to fight back as his body is covered in cuts and threads of string made from his blood are wrapped around him and connecting to the monster as it walks towards him pulling him in like a fish trapped in a razor wire fishing net

The monster stops right in front of  Y/Nand punch him in the chest tearing his heart out while a string made of blood still connects the heart to his body.  Y/N hears a painful scream that sounds like Ryuko and then hears her call out a name that he couldn't hear clearly sen—? Then Y/N's alarm went off and he awoke in a frightened state falling off his bed. His dream seemed so real he wondered what it meant and what that thing he saw was.

Before Y/N had the chance to think about his dream more he heard his mother's call for him and his sister to come down for breakfast. Y/N looked at his phone to see that he'd be late for school if he didn't start to get ready and decided he'd come back to the dream later. Meanwhile Ryuko awakes From her peaceful dream of bunnies in a field to her sister Satsuki calling her. After getting up and getting dressed Satsuki comes in the room and checked in on her sister also deciding to help her with her hair. Satsuki: your hair has gotten pretty long let's try to style it. Ryuko: it has gotten pretty big hasn't it, thanks for the help sis.

Satsuki: so Soroi told me about yesterday, you and your new boyfriend have gotten yourselves into some trouble huh? Do you need any help, and when can I meet him? Ryuko then blushes saying: he's not my boyfriend he's just a friend sis

Satsuki: so Soroi told me about yesterday, you and your new boyfriend have gotten yourselves into some trouble huh? Do you need any help, and when can I meet him? Ryuko then blushes saying: he's not my boyfriend he's just a friend sis. And he's like me I think? Satsuki: yes the super strength and fighting ability I heard about. I told you to stay out of trouble but I guess I should have known better. Just be careful ok, I'll get some of the elite four to observe this new friend.

Ryuko: you don't need to do that, he's just a awkward kid with powers like me. Satsuki: life fibers like you? Ryuko: I'm not sure yet but I'll find out there shouldn't be any life fibers left though. Satsuki: then I'll help you, just Incase this is another threat we have to deal with. Ryuko: he can't be a life fiber human, he's probably just someone who got superpowers by being hit by lightening or something.