Love and reunion!

The two separated from a kiss

Y/N: Whoa that was amazing! But um who are you?

Ryuko: Oh no. Please don't do this to me, this is generic rom com stuff.

Y/N: Huh?

Hoshi quickly opened a portal to the demon realm with all her prisoners.

Hoshi: Time to go Y/N!

Y/N: Uh! Can we wait a sec. Whats going on here?

Ryuko: Ok this is going to take some time to explain.

Y/N nervously: Um we can go back to my place and chat. The demon realm is safe for humans now.

Senketsu: I don't think that's a good idea Ryuko.

Y/N: TALKING CLOTHES HOLY CRAP!!!

Ryuko: You know what the hell! Let's do this!

Hoshi: I have protests.

Ryuko and Y/N: IGNORED!

Ryuko was missing for a month.

While everyone panicked trying to understand how and why there was nothing they could do but wait while G/N and Satsuki waited to see how this played out.

After a month had passed a portal opened at Y/N's old house.

G/N noticed the magical energy and alerted Satsuki and everyone else.

Nana, Izumi, Akio, G/N, The elite five (with Mako) and Satsuki all landed at Y/N's house and got ready to fight.

Ryuko emerged from the portal carrying Y/N on her back.

Ryuko surprised: Oh hey guys.

Y/N weakly: Sup.

Everyone then jumped the two with a massive group hug as tears flowed from everyone.

Suddenly a spot light shined from the sky at Mako and the sounds Hallelujah Hallelujah ringed out.

Mako: Y/N
IMSOGLADYOURALIVEITHOUGHTYOUWEREDEADRYUKOWASNTTHESAMEAFTERYOUDIEDANDSHEWOULDALWAYSBESADANDHANGOUTWITHMELESSTHANUSUALANDSHETHOUGHTSHEWASGOINGTODIEALONELIKEACRAZYOLDCATLADYBUTITOLDHERDOGSAREBETTERJUSTLIKEGUTS.ANYWAYWHEREHAVEYOUBEENHAVEYOUBEENFIGHTINGSOMESUPERBADGUYALLTHESEYEARSWHILETRYINGTOFINDYOURWAYBACKTOUSORWEREYOUAWAYTOPROTECTUS!

Y/N's eyes widened with pure fear and confusion and he freaked out

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL!!! WHERE DID THAT SPOTLIGHT AND MUSIC COME FROM?!?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU? HOW THE HELL DO YOU TALK SO FAST!?

Mako: He he silly Y/N that's not important.

Y/N slowly put down the that cross he grabbed from a church at super speed while everyone else seemed confused as to why Y/N didn't remember them.

Nana trying to heal him: Y/N are you hurt what happened?!

Izumi: Oh no.

Akio: YOU INCREDIBLE DUMBASS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AND WHY THE HELL DONT YOU REMEMBER! DONT MAKE ME BEAT IT BACK INTO YOU!

G/N wipes away her tears: Well at the very least I'm glad your alive. Your memory can wait for now.

Satsuki: Ryuko what's going on here?

The elite four: It's a imposter! Attack!

Y/N was so confused: WAIT!

Ryuko was annoyed with all the talking at once and knocked all of the elite four in their heads.

Ryuko: So um yeah I'm sorry about leaving for a month without telling anyone anything.

Ryuko bowed as a apology.

Ryuko: Y/N did die six years, Well one of him did. Remember the other Y/N the short small kid one.

Mako: Chibi Y/N!

Ryuko: Yes apparently when the king of life fibers fused with Y/N and took over his body that other Y/N survived within him while the other one died.

G/N: That's impossible they were the same soul he wouldn't have survived after all this time.

Y/N: Yeah about that my grandpa saved me and took me in. He told me that used dark magic and multiple souls to remake me. I was reborn as a demon and I don't really have a soul more like remnants of both Y/N's and whatever my grandfather made or did to me.

Y/N bows: IM REALLY SORRY BUT IM NOT HIM. IM NOT THE Y/N YOU ALL LOVE AND CARED FOR!

Ryuko then punched Y/N in the back of the head so hard his entire head got stuck in the ground.

Ryuko: He's still Y/N, just stupider and slightly cooler. I spent that entire month telling him everything all of us have been to and trying to remind him of who he is.

Satsuki: So it didn't work?

Ryuko: He remembers bits and pieces but he says it's all hazy like a fog.

Y/N got his head out of the ground: I'm sorry once again but no matter how hard I try to piece these memories together I just can't get them to come together. But I can feel what you mean to me, I mean the old me. Seeing your faces I can feel that love that he felt for all of you.

Y/N: I'm sorry if I'm not like the old me but I do feel connected to all of you.

Everyone: YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone jumped on Y/N pulling his hair and checks while Ryuko, Nana, Akio, Izumi began beating on him.

Everyone with tears in their eyes: IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HAPPENED AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THAT HEART AND THAT LOVE YOUR STILL Y/N!

Y/N felt tears well up in his eyes

He felt a flash of light and he remembered their smiles, their love, this was his family. He didn't remember everything and he didn't understand any of what was going on but he understood that feeling in his heart. This is his family.

Y/N wiped his tears away and smiled: I AM Y/N!

After everyone let him down and stopped the giant group hug they decided they needed to celebrate right away. Satsuki made some calls and made preparations for a giant party.

Nonon: Now that that's done I want to say something.

Everyone stopped to look and listen to her.

Satsuki: Whats wring Nonon?

Nonon grabber Satsuki's hands and kissed her on the lips.

Nonon: I love you.

Satsuki smiling: I love you too.

Nonon: I wanted to wait but I don't think I'll find a better time than the present.

Nonon bent down on one knee and pulled out a small black box with a engagement ring.

Everyone awed while Satsuki was the most surprised and happy she had ever been in her life.

Nonon: Satsuki Matoi, will you marry me?

Satsuki kissed Nonon: I wanted to be the one to propose but was so scared. Yes a million times yes!

Everyone clapped while Ryuko and Makos face lit up with excitement.

Everyone: CONGRATULATIONS!

Y/N smiled standing next to everyone: This is home alright.

Then Y/N was jumped once again but this time by Ryuko, Nana, Akio and Izumi all at the same time kissing him.