Demon king

In the demon realm demons gathered around in crowds cheering and bowing around the new center castle with the longest tower in the realm where the king and the newly formed government and patriarchy worked together and resided to make the demon realm a better place for everyone.

The demon realm had changed since a new demon arose from the depths of nothing and became king.

The demon realm was now more peaceful, technologically advanced and overall pleasant then earth was and is currently. Tales had been transcribed into legends and songs about the new demon king and his adventures coming from nothing and then rising through the ranks and changing everything.

They had cities, roads, skyscrapers, jobs, homes and food for everyone. Demon society had evolved from a survival of the fittest into something more civilized and beneficial to all.

Stories about the kings power, bravery, kindness and heart and how they changed everything with the help of the allies he built over the years.

The demons had gathered around the entire city for a party celebrating all the progress they had made.

While everyone was cheering to meet and see the King who had given them so much inside the castle the kings staff and inner circle were panicking unable to find the king.

?: WHERE IS OUR KING?!?!

?:I DONT KNOW?!

?:HE WAS HERE A HOUR AGO WHERE COULD HE HAVE GONE?!

?:WE HAVE TO FIND HIM!

Meanwhile in the human realm a hooded figure roamed the streets with headphones on.

He looked around and stopped at a familiar neighborhood. There was a house there that he thought was familiar.

He walked to the house and seeing it had been repaired but left vacant.

He stepped inside and went to the basement he looked around before opening a small closet under the stairs to reveal nothing.

He swore there was something here before.

He headed upstairs and sat on the couch laying on his back and looking up at the ceiling.

He felt like this place was important to him. His gramps had told him the human world was dangerous and vile/barbaric but not everything was really like that.

Some places he felt connected to like he was there before or he belonged there. This house had one of those connections plus it served as a good hideout to skip the parties in the demon realm.

He loved having fun with his friends but lately he had been feeling like something was missing and he needed some space to breathe and think it out.

After a hour in the house he felt like it was probably time to go back and tend to his responsibilities.

With one finger lifted up he opened up a portal to the demon realm and stepped through.

After he got back to his castle undetected he had demons waiting for him.

?: MY KING YOUR OK!

?: UH your highness why are you dressed so oddly?

Y/N: oh uh just went out for some training and you know wanted to try some new clothes out, do they look weird?