Chapter 93 Goodbye Looker

At the akala island motel, the sun finally sets

"Looker!" Sun calls out and rushes to the motel. "Sun?" Looker asks. "As sweetheart." Anabel coos and gives sun a hug. Anabel peppers suns forehead with kisses. "We heard what happened, we were so worried." Anabel says, rubbing her cheek against suns cheek. "We're so glad you're okay dude, how's moon?" Carl asks. "She's fine, she's been busy lately." Sun answers. "Hey sun, moon took the final poke test. Hasn't she told you about it yet?" Susan asks. "I don't think so, but im sure she'll tell me." Sun assumes. "Okay anabel, let sun go." Looker says and anabel had to force herself to let go. "It felt like a long time since you spyed on me anabel." Sun says. "Sorry sun, next time I'll be honest with you." Anabel says and kisses his nose.

"Sun, I can't thank you enough for helping us out

"Sun, I can't thank you enough for helping us out. Sorry we couldn't give you more. Sadly our work here is down and we all must return to kalos." Looker says. "I understand.....but I wish you could stay. I kinda got use to having the 4 of you around." Sun says and everyone hugs him. "Thanks sun, you're the nicest boy we've met in a long time." Carl says and pats his back. "Can I at least you the 3 of you leave on the boat?" Sun asks, the 4 of them now in agreement.

At the akala island docks

"Well sun, i guess this is goodbye, we had a great run." Looker says, anabel holding suns hands. Susan tries her best not to cry. "Thanks again for your service sun, even in tough times your proved that you were the chosen one, time and time again." Carl says and pats his hatted head. "Okay gang, I wish we could say longer, but we have to catch our boat." Looker says. "Sun, I want to give you something." Carl says. "What is it?" Sun asks. Carl pulls out his desert eagle. "Sun, I've know you for 2 years now, and i would like you to have this. I've had this pistol for 10 years and I don't trust anyone but you with it." Carl says and hands it to sun. "Carl, you shouldn't have. But this is yours, won't you miss it?" Sun asks. "Don't worry sun, I have a pistol that was with me longer then this pistol. A gift in memory of us." Carl says with a smile.

"Call me crazy, but this look modified

"Call me crazy, but this look modified." Sun says and holds it up. "I did it with you in mind." Carl says and then the horn blurts. "All aboard!" The captain shouts. "Carl, come on! It's time to go!" Looker calls out. "Gotta go now, bye sun!" Carl shouts and goes on board. The 4 members wave to sun goodbye. "Goodbye sun!" All for of them call out. "Bye guys, I'll never forget you!" Sun says with a force smile, but tears slowly stream down his face. Lycanroc and charmeleon wave goodbye.

*flashback*

*even if your friends are leaving, it's still good to keep a smile on your face.* Kukui says in suns head, but sun didn't remember when he told him that.

End of flashback

Sun starts to cry and the 4 members try not to cry. Sun waves goodbye as the boat goes straight to the moon. "It's okay sun, we'll see them again someday." Lycanroc says as the boat kept getting smaller. "Who were those people?" Charmeleon asks. "They're just really good friends of mine charmeleon." Sun answers. "Hey sun, it's getting late, we should get back home." Lycanroc says and they usher their way home.

At home

Moon waits for sun in her room. Moon already dressed in her cute pajamas. "Hey sun, i was wondering when you'd show up." Moon says, blushing.

"Haven't seen you in those pajamas for a while

"Haven't seen you in those pajamas for a while." Sun points out. "Thanks." Moon blushes softly for a goth. "So, what did you need me for?" Sun asks. "I got 100% on my final pokemon test, I'm gonna get my training card!" Moon squeals and jumps up and down. Moon jumps into suns arms and sun holds moon with a smile on his face. Moon and sun kiss for a bit and moon nuzzles with sun for a bit.

Later at 11:27 pm

Moon sits on the floor as sun brushes her hair. "So moon, you'll be graduating tommorow, what are we planning to do?" Sun asks. "I don't know, I guess we'll have to wait and see." Moon says. "I wish dusk were here. He'd be so happy to know about you graduation from poke school." Sun says with some sadness. Moon mumbles a bit as each time the brush strokes her hair, the more she feel like she's gonna feel something. "I'm home!" Lillie calls out. "Thanks for the brushing sun, I'll be heading to bed now." Moon says as sun touches her feet. "Hey lillie, I missed you all day." Sun says and hugs lillie. "Thank you sunny bunny, I missed you too." Lillie coos.

Lillie stands on her toes and kisses sun on the lips

Lillie stands on her toes and kisses sun on the lips. Sun deepens the kisses and lillie makes dome lewd noises. They make their way over to the bedroom, sun kisses lillie on her neck. Lillie bit her lip to keep her lewd noises in, but they spill out anyways. Lillie gasps and unbundled her pony tail, her hair falls, covering both of them in lillies beautiful long hair. Sun kisses lillie deeper and lillie couldn't keep her hands off him. *lillie knows for sure.* sun thinks, but soon let's himself deepen the kiss. Lillie moans and kissed sun deeply. Later, lillie and sun snuggle in bed under the blanket, all nice and snug. *good night lillie, I love you so much.* sun think and kisses lillie on the forehead and let's the sleep take over him for a good while.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚