Chapter 57 Ash Flirts 💢

*Charlie, do you know where ash is?!* sun thinks in his head. *they're on ula ula island. By the place the orphanage. The place where lillie was taken.* Charlie reminds him. Sun and lycanroc rush to the boat, and tells the driver to step on it.

10 minutes later, they made it to ula ula island

After tossing in the tip, sun and lycanroc rush a little faster.

Lillies POV

"Hey lillie." Ash calls out, which made her a bit mad. "Ash, don't you have anything better to do?" Lillie asks. "I'm almost done with my island challenge, just need to go to poni island. How's bout a good luck kiss?" Ash asks. "Stay away from me, I don't care if you're gonna beat the island challenge, you'll never have me be your girlfriend." Lillie protests. "Maybe beating your boyfriend and becoming champ will make you change your mind." Ash says, trying to seduce her.

Back to Suns POV

Sun showed up like a terminator from hell.

Lycanroc, which out command, attacks ash and tries to maul him to death

Lycanroc, which out command, attacks ash and tries to maul him to death. "Pickachu!" Ash commands for help. Pikachu uses thunderbolt and shocks both ash and lycanroc, but lycanroc didn't care. "Lycanroc!" Lillie calls out, but Lycanroc bites down on ashes arm. "Charmeleon use flamethrower!" Joof calls out. Charmeleon blasts fire from its mouth. The charmeleon really didn't really want to attack, but if it tried, joof would beat him. Both ash and lycanroc were in pain, but lycanroc didn't care, as long as he was gonna be able to break ashes arm with his fangs.

After that, a big explosion blows out

After that, a big explosion blows out. Sending dust flying everywhere. Acerola then comes out of the orphanage. "What the hell is going on here?!" Acerola shouts, placing her hands on her hips. She looks over to see ashs arm all bloody and a tired lycanroc almost fainted lycanroc. "Sun, What's going on here? What's with all the noise?! You're scaring the kids!" Acerola scolds. *she's right, kids at that age shouldn't have to see what lycanroc just did.* sun thinks. Acerola throws some bandages at ash. Acerola goes back inside, slamming the door with anger. Lillie blushes a deep red after getting yelled at. "Come on, let's go to the pokecenter." Sun says, picking up his lycanroc.

Acerolas POV

*that was a brave thing you did sun. I don't think I'd do the same* he thinks. The kids run up to her. "Ms Acerola, what was going on out there?" A kid asks. "Nothing sweetie." Acerola answers, then bends down to their level. "You don't need to worry about what happened." Acerola adds, and wipes the tears from another kids face.

At a pokemon center

"Oh dear, your lycanroc is in critical condition. You need it to rest here for a while." Nurse joy says. "Yes ma'am, I'll do just that." Sun says. "Can we have a room?" Lillie asks, then places her Vulpix for healing too. "Sure, how many days?" Nurse joy asks. "Just 1 night." Sun answers, which lillie agreed to. "Okay, your total is $500 pokedollars." Nurse joy says which a small smile. Sun pays nurse joy, and they go to their rooms.

In their room

Lillie sits on the bed and unpacks some of her things. "What the he'll was that bastard gonna do?" Sun asks. "He wants to be champ, I don't know why he still wants to kiss me. Like its gonna change anything." Lillie answers. "His ego?" Sun assumes, lillie nods and takes off her shoes. "For now, just rest here lillie, I'll be right back." Sun says, lillie nods and lays in bed.

At the drink bar

"Hello champ, what would you like to drink? Or are you a bit hungry?" The bar tender asks. "I'll take some lemonade." Sun places $100 pokedollars down. As sun began drinking, nurse joys chansey shows up.

"What went wrong?" Chansey asks

"What went wrong?" Chansey asks. "What do you mean?" Sun asks. "Your lycanroc should've died, but for some reason. He survived a double attack." Chansey explains. *that means ash should've died too.* sun think, drinking the can dry. "What caused him to not die?" Sun asks, places another $100 pokedollars, meaning another drink. "You lycanroc had an unearthly strength and will to keep biting down on whatever he was biting." Chansey explains. "I wonder how?" Sun says to himself, as the bar tender hands him, his drink. "Thanks for telling my chansey." Sun says and gulps his drink down. As he finishes his drink and hands the bar tender a tip. He then checks the context of the lemonade, thinking sun is crazy or the lemonade had something to make him think he's talking to pokemon. *What a strange champ we have.* the bar tender thinks.

In the PER (Pokemon Emergency Room)

Sun checks up on his lycanroc. "How's he doing joy?" Sun asks. "He'll be fine in the morning. I suggest you let him rest for a bit." Nurse suggests. Nurse joy checks the time, which was 9:12 pm. *wow, time sure flies.* nurse joy thinks. "I think you should go to bed." Nurse joy suggests again. "I'll go in a bit, I'm just surprised that lycanroc didn't die." Sun answers, with a single tear in his eye. Nurse joy felt so sad for him, places a hand on his shoulder for comfort. "Im sorry champ, but you should let him rest." Nurse joy says, and escorts sun out of the ER.

Sun climbs into bed, wearing nothing but his pants

Sun climbs into bed, wearing nothing but his pants. Lillie gets in a spoon position, so sun grab her easily. Sun spoons with lillie. "Is lycanroc gonna be ok?" Lillie mutters in her sleep. "He'll be fine. I just things didn't have to go down like that." Sun mutters back to her. "Sun, that was awesome the way you handled ash." Lillie mentions. "So, you're not nad?" Sun asks. "No, ash was being really f*cking annoying." Lillie answers, then slowly turns over to kiss him on the lips. "Goodnight sun." Lillie mutters and shuffles herself closer to sun. "Goodnight lillie." Sun mutters, and kisses her back. Sun slowly drifts off.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚