Chapter 67 6-8 Looker Mission

On akala island at the motel 3 hours before the fire.

"Sun, you made it." Carl says, then hands sun his coffee. "For a kid, you sure drink a lot of coffee." Carl chuckles, sun just sips his coffee. "Anyways, what is todays mission?" Sun asks. "Joof, he seems to be terrorizing the locals." Carl answers. "And what's the big deal?" Sun asks, thinking that it wasn't a big deal. "Joof is threatening people. He wants to kill families and is trying to make alola live in fear." Carl explains. "We have to stop him then." Sun says and places down his coffee mug. "We have to hurry or we might be too late." Carl says. Carl hands sun a pistol. "You got my back in case anything goes south." Carl says.

"Is that really necessary?" Sun asks, feeling the gun is a bit much

"Is that really necessary?" Sun asks, feeling the gun is a bit much. "I'll keep this just in case things go south." Sun says, placing the gun in his crotch are. "That's a funny way of placing your gun, but ok. Let's go." Carl says.

Outside

"So, where are we going again?" Sun asks. "We're going to the town in mele mele island. A town is in danger." Carl answers.

On mele mele island at the small town

Sun and Carl show up and hear dome awful sound. "Oh Arceus, they call this music?!" Sun yells as the sound keeps playing louder. "Lycanroc! Use brick break!" Sun commands, lycanroc chops the boom box into a million pieces. "Hey! What the fu- oh, its you again." Joof snarls with anger. "Leave these poor people alone!" Carl demands. "I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon." Joof says, the throws out his charmeleon. "Let's see if you can stack up to ne oldhead!" Joof shouts, his charmeleon looking uneasy. "Charmeleon, use slash!" Joof demands, charmeleon didn't want to. "Do what I'm saying or you're gonna get it!" Joof demands, then pulls out a whip. That made sun angry. "Lycanroc use crunch!" Sun commands, as charmeleon was coming at him with a slash. Both of the moves hits, but the recoil was more then enough to make them fall back. Charmeleon looks back and joof cracks the whip at the abused pokemon.

Charmeleon wanted to fight back to joof, but instead had to do what it was told

Charmeleon wanted to fight back to joof, but instead had to do what it was told. "Use flamethrower!" Joof commands, but sun counters "Lycanroc, use stone edge!" And lycanroc blocks it with the sharp stones. "Flamethrower again!" Joof commands again and crack the whip again. Chameleon uses flamethrower, but it doesn't work. "Brick break!" Sun quickly commands. Lycanroc jumps from behind the rocks and chops the charmeleon. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Get the f*ck up! Get up and use dragon rage!" Joof commands, and lycanroc uses only 40 HP and bares it teeth at him. "Use crunch!" Sun commands, lycanroc bites down in charmeleons head and slams him to the floor. "What the hell?! Chameleon! For once do something right for once in your worthless life!" Joof yells and whips the charmeleon. Chameleon roars in pain, but couldn't do nothing. "HEY!" lycanroc howls and changes at joof and began to maul him to death. "Charmeleon!" Joof yells and charamelon had to use flamethrower, but lycanroc got out of the way, but it hit someone's house. "Sh*t!" Sun yells and lycanroc knocks down Charmeleon. "Stop, just stop!" Lycanroc growls to the abused pokemon. "Im sorry, but I have no choice." Chameleon coos, and joof commands again. "Fireblast!" Joof yells and charmeleon blasts, but lycanroc got out of the way. The fire blast hits another house. "Carl! Get everyone out!" Sun orders and Carl does so. Sun pulls out his gun. "Joof! Stop the madness or I will put you down!" Sun warns. "F*ck you!" Joof yells, but the charmeleon fainted due to being too tired and faints. "This isn't over sun! Ill be back!" Joof says, and runs off. Sun was about to run after him, but then he remembered the houses that were on fire.

"Sun! Help me out!" Carl calls out, carrying a boy in his hands and rests him on the lawn

"Sun! Help me out!" Carl calls out, carrying a boy in his hands and rests him on the lawn. Just then, sun hears the fire fighters comeing. A firefighter commands "blastoise use hydro pump!" And blastoise does so. Then the news care pulls in and does a interview. Everyone crowded sun and so did the press. Sun hasn't been this nervous, ever since the opening of The League. "Ok everyone break it up. Nothing to see here." Officer Jenny says to the Press. "Thank you." Sun muttered. Officer Jenny offers sun a ride home, sun looks at carl. Carl nods and helps out the families from the fire.

The bike ride

"You should be more careful sun, too many things happen to good people like you!" Jenny says. Sun was slient, but nods. "Thank you." Sun says again.

Jenny drops off sun and she hugs him for good luck. "See you around." Jenny says, then drives off. *are you okay Charlie?* sun asks. *what the hell you think?* charlie snaps.

Sun remembers what Charlie told him about the fire he died in

Sun remembers what Charlie told him about the fire he died in. Sun goes inside, and was asked a lot of questions.

Back at the motel

Carl shows up at the motel, susan sleeping. "Hey there." Susan greets. "Hi susan, where's looker and anabel?" Carl asks. "They said their gonna do some extra work or something." Susan giggles then pats the bed. Carl just sits and Susan hands him a hair brush. Carl brushes her hair and she rests for a bit. "Cark...." Susan calls out. "Yeah?" Carl says back. "You are so awesome." Susan says, Carl slightly blushes and smiles. "Why thank you susan." Carl says, and she slowly sleeps. Carl kisses susan on the cheek and pats her head. *im sorry about this sun. You deserved much better then this.* Carl thinks and takes another coffee mug and drinks the coffee while watching the night sky.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚