Chapter 75 Moon Quiet Place

At home

Sun comes home "I'm home!" He calls out. "Its about time." Gladion says, reading a book on pokemon. Sun then sits next to gladion, he looks around for moon. He sees her shoes, but doesn't see her. "Where's moon?" Sun asks. "She's in her room, she said she wanted you to come home now." Gladion says. "I am now." Sun says, lycanroc sniffs the air in case something was wrong. "What is it lycanroc?" Sun asks. "She's worried. You should check on her." Lycanroc says.

Moons room

Sun opens the door to see his E girl sister all alone and sad. Sun sits on her bed, and he places a hand on her back. "What's wrong?" Sun asks, running his hand up and down her back. Moon smiles a bit. "I was scared wr could've lose lycanroc, he meant so much to us and this family." Moon says, as a flash back started.

Flashback to 3 years ago.

Young sun hears some crying, he then finds a small and weak rockruff. "Moon! Moon! Come here!" Sun calls out and grabs the starving pup. "Hold him, we have to quickly get to the house.

At their home; sun and moon toke care of the rockruff and the rockruff licks sun

At their home; sun and moon toke care of the rockruff and the rockruff licks sun. "I think he likes you." Moon giggles. "I think so too, you want to be my pokemon?" Sun asks, then pulls out a pokeball. Rockruff nods yes, but didn't want to go into the pokeball. "Why doesn't he like to get in the ball?" Moon asks. "Maybe he's just shy." Sun assumes, knowing that he can't force him to go into the ball. Rockruff nuzzles into the chest of sun, licking his face. "I guess he was left by his mom. I can tell he was with a pack before." Sun says, knowing this from pokemon school. "What lycanroc form do you think he'll be?" Mom asks, kneeling to her kids level. "I think he'll be a cool midday form." Sun assumes. Rockruff didn't seem to care since he was alone happy to be with a loving trainer.

End of flashback

Moon smiles as sun rubs his hand to moons lower back. "That was the nicest thing you did for that poor rockruff." Moon mumbles as suns warm hand comfort her. "Sorry I wasn't home for awhile. I was just so busy with work. So many stuff has happened in the last 2 years." Sun says, then he rubs her nylon legs.

Moon purrs a bit as sun kneaded a bit more

Moon purrs a bit as sun kneaded a bit more. "I'm sorry sun, I'm just scared to lose lycanroc like we did dad and dusk." Moon says in a relaxing tone. Moon flips over to her back and places her nylon feet on suns lap. Sun kneads her silky nylon arches. Moon smiles and moans a bit. "Hey sun, you must really hate that joof guy? He seems to have a lot of hatred towards you." Moon mentions and sighs a bit. "He's just an abusive asshole." Sun says, still kneading moons small nylon feet. "You rock sun mmmm." Moon moans as she felt sun deepen the kneading. Moon shifts her shoulders as sun massages her toes. Gladion peaks in, he smiles as he saw sun taking care of his girlfriend. *that's very sweet of sun, I wish i could've been more like him growing up, but I guess it's too late to even make it up to her.* gladion thought as he goes back to the couch. Silavally came to see sun. "Sun? Word on the street is you can talk to pokemon like me." Silavally says and licks moons face. Moon giggles since it tickled her. "Yeah I can, I hit my head very hard." Sun says.

"You're some kind of pokemon whisperer?" Silvally asks, since humans don't seem to understand what he's saying

"You're some kind of pokemon whisperer?" Silvally asks, since humans don't seem to understand what he's saying. "Of course he can, he is sun after all." Flareon says, still on moons side. "Can you 3 just shut up?!" Sun calls out. The pokemon shut up, moon opens one eye. "Are you still talking to pokemon? I almost forgot you still do that." Moon says and closes her eyes again due to sun massaging her feet. "Did you hear on the news today?" Moon asks in a relaxing tone. "Yeah, he wants me to leave alola if I lose." Sun says. "You worried?" Moon sighs, but was a bit worried for her brother. "I'm sure me and lycanroc can handle it." Sun assumes, but wasn't being too cocky. Sun then tickles moons nylon feet and she play fully screams and laughs as sun tickles her feet. Sun stopped after 5 minutes, and moon was trying to catch her breath. "You mean brother!" Moon playfully yells and hits him, then pulls her nylon feet back under her blankets. Sun chucked and kisses moon on the cheek. "Flareon warms up moon as a smile glows on her face. "I guess it does take brother and sister time to fix things." Gladion chuckles. "Wish me and lillie did the same thing, but I was not really like sun right here." Gladion says, then sits on the bed with moon. Sun goes into the kitchen and fixes himself a sandwich.

Before sun could eat his sandwich, he gets a walkie talkie call from susan

Before sun could eat his sandwich, he gets a walkie talkie call from susan. "Sun? Sun are you there?" Susan asks. *can't this wait? I'm trying to relax!* sun thinks, but he knows he had a job to do. He places his sandwich down "sun here, come in susan." Sun says into the walkie talkie. "Thank Arceus you picked up. Quickly, we need you here. This is very important." Susan says, then sighs off. *What could be so important?* sun thinks then puts on his water shoes. "Sun! Where you going?!" Gladion calls out. "I need to do a mission for the looker!" Sun calls out "don't wait up for me, I'll be back soon!" Sun calls out as he walks into the orange sky.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚