Chapter 95 The After Party

On the akala island at mallows restaurant

"Hello everyone, im so glad you're able to join us." Mallow greets and gives moon a big hug. "Congratulations on getting a trainer card Moon." Mallow says and kisses her nose. "That was awkward and I won't do it again." Mallow says slowly. "That's okay, I'll take it as it is." Moon giggles. "Thank you, come in. Dine with me." Mallow says with a very kind voice.

Inside, everyone sits at the table

"It's like 12 pm mallow, look at you making all of us brunch." Gladion says. "Why does the time matter?" Moon asks. "Because who doesn't like breakfast and lunch." Gladion chuckles. "Fair point." Mom giggles. "Here you go, enjoy." Mallow says and sun lets mallow sit with them. "Me?" Mallow asks. "You're part of the family now." Sun says. "Dig in everyone." Mallow says and everyone starts to eat.

Mallow looks over to see Charmeleon and lycanroc sharing a food bowl

Mallow looks over to see Charmeleon and lycanroc sharing a food bowl. "Hey sun, i notice you have a new pokemon with you." Mallow points out. "Oh him? Hes a rescue. He was abused by that dropout joof. And he picked me as his new trainer." Sun explains. "That was sweet of you." Mallow says, but wasn't sure if the pokemon trusts him. "Does he trust you? Pokemon away from their original trainers tend to not listen to their new ones." Mallow says. "I think he does, I never really battled with him yet." Sun says. "Hold on sun, we can only have 1 pokemon why can you have 2?" Mallow asks. "I don't know, poke bro 2 is a charmeleon fan." Sun explains. "Oh right, but how? You already have a lycanroc. Won't he get a bit jealous?" Mallow asks. "Mallow, it's been 2 years and hes like level 100. I know anime logic and stuff." Sun answered. "Sun, do you like this charmeleon?" Gladion asks, moon kicks him under the table. "Of course dude, it's only been 2 days, but I like him. He's cute." Sun says, which was a bit odd, but okay. "He looks awesome." Moon says. Lycanroc notices, but didn't think much of it, since charmeleon is new to the family. "So sun, will you be champion for a while? Ash is gone, so what now?" Lillie asks. "I'll be champ for a while actually. There needs to be a trainer worthy enough for the title of king." Sun answers. "A little vain, but okay." Gladion chuckles, knowing sun is a great Champion. "So moon, will you be doing your island challenge?" Mom asks. "I don't know, I want to be something else in life to be honest." Moon says and eats as lillie adds something. "Whatever you be, give it your best." Lillie says with a blushy smile. "You bet." Moon says with a smile. "What about flareon?" Sun asks. "What about her?" Moon asks. "You gonna keep her as your main pokemon right?" Sun asks.

"Of course, she's my sweet Flareon

"Of course, she's my sweet Flareon." Moon says with puppy dog eyes. "Hey sun, what happened to joof?" Mallow asks. "Before my coma or after my coma?" Sun asks. "You were in a coma?" Mallow asks. "Yeah, I fell on top of a car, trying to stop some fat bastard from shooting a good man, but it was too late. He was shot in the chest and I blame myself for his death." Sun explains. "You weren't watching at the time?" Mom asks. "No, I was stuck working here at the restaurant." Mallow answers. "Okay, going back to joof question. His charmeleon refused to attack me and joof got mad and pulled out the whip on him. Charmeleon finally had enough. He turned on him and pushed him out the window." Sun explains. Charmeleon growled remembering joof.

"Poor thing, what happened to his eye?" Mallow asked

"Poor thing, what happened to his eye?" Mallow asked. Sun looks over at the scar faced pokemon. "He doesn't want to talk about it at the moment. I promise, when he's ready to talk, I let you all know what he said." Sun answers.

After eating

"That was great, thanks mallow." Sun says and everyone does too. Mallow blushes with happiness. "You're so cute." Sun says and pets her head. *wish dusk were hear.* sun thinks with a small frown. "Sun, I wish dusk was here to enjoy this with us. He would've loved all the food I made for him." Mallow says with a small frown. "It's okay mallow, I promise you, even if it takes me 10 years, I'll find dusk again." Sun says.  *if he's still alive* Charlie growls. *that's besides the point* sun says in his head. "Come on sun, we need some time to go to the temple too." Mom calls out. Sun lets go and waves goodbye.

While walking

Sun and his family walk to the akala island temple, which was not too far from the restaurant. Sun looks at lillie all tried. "You want me to carry you?" Sun asks. "No thanks sun, I can bare though it." Lillie says, feeling a bit of pain in her feet. "You're telling me." Moon says, gladion chuckles and kisses her on the cheek.

At the temple

"Okay moon, go inside and thank tapu Lele

"Okay moon, go inside and thank tapu Lele." Mom says and moon does so. "It's been a while since I've seen this temple." Sun says. "2 years I know." Lillie says and leans on the wall for a bit. "Sorry lillie, I promise I'll take care of you when we get back." Sun says, lillie apprenticed that. She stands on her toes a bit to kiss sun on the forehead. "Okay, I'm done." Moon says and stuffs the poke trainer card in her purse. "Okay everyone, the day is still young, but let's go home and enjoy the rest of our day." Mom says, feeling a bit of relief wash over her. Sun and lillie follow, and they hold their hands while doing so.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow📚 we hope you havea happy new year🎉