Chapter 2 Job Opportunitie

Sun gets home as mom was cooking some new stuffed meatloaf recipe. Sun looks over to see moons backpack, but no moon. "Where's moon. Isn't she home?" Sun asks "she was, but then she changed to go hang with gladion." Mom answers. "Can you be a dear and set the table? Dinner almost done." Mom asks sun. "Sure mom." Sun answers still being a mamas boy. "Even at 13 you're still my sweet baby boy." Mom coos as her son sets the table. "Don't mention it." Sun adds as the clock reaches 8. Moon comes through the door. "I'm home." Moon calls out placing her hat and boots in the corner. "Moon, where have you been? Dinner is almost ready." Mom demands while the oven dings. "I was with gladion. Having a good time." Moon answers doing what gladion does.

"Why do you care?" Moon adds "you may be 12, but you still need to come home for dinner

"Why do you care?" Moon adds "you may be 12, but you still need to come home for dinner." Mom says with worry. Moon slightly rolls her eyes and sits on the couch. "I'll let the meat loaf cool for a bit. Sun tell me when it's 10 minutes." Mom says as she goes to the bathroom to wash up. Moon places her feet on suns lap. Sun assumes moon wanted a little foot rub so her started kneading her arches. "Mmmm, wish gladion came over to do this for me mmmmm." Moon sighs with a little relief. "Sorry moon, just wanted you to know I want you to he safe." Sun says. "Don't worry about me sun, I can take care of myself." Moon says placing her hands behind the back of her head. Flareon sniffs lycanroc on the nose and burns a little ember on him. "Hey, that hurts!" Lycanroc yells "sorry, just wanted to try it out." Flareon apologize. Minutes later, sun calls mom for dinner.

At dinner sun eats some meatloaf while mom talks about some work

At dinner sun eats some meatloaf while mom talks about some work. "Work was tough 2 years ago. That girl somehow messed with the computer systems." Mom says and moon slowly chews her meatloaf. "I had to work so odd jobs today. Dusk says there's a job opening by the docks here." Sun says. "The docks? Yeah I heard about that." Moon says while eating. "Dusk will give me a call in the morning once he gets some informtion." Sun says and eats some if his vegetables. "What do you think they're working on?" Mom asks. "I don't know. But I can tell it's an improvement on alolas boat problems." Sun answers while finishing his plate. "You're gonna be a part of it?" Moon asks. "Yeah. We need the money. We hardly get fighter now a days." Sun answers. "Im gonna do some homework and go to bed." Moon says picking up her backpack. Sun showers and gets into bed. "Sun, are you willing to take the job?" Lycanroc asks. "Boy, we got this under control. We need the money." Sun answers to his rock pokemon. "See you in the morning." Sun says with a yawn.

Next morning

Sun wakes up with a text massage from dusk.

Dusk: "sun, get to the docks asap."

Sun: "I'll be there in 8 minutes."

Sun puts down his phone down and gets dressed. Lille then calls him up. "Hey sun, I'll be able to come over and stay tonight. I hope to stay for a while." Lillie says over the phone. "Ok lillie, I'll see you later tonight." Sun says and puts his phone in his pocket. "See you later mom, I gotta go to the docks."  Sun says and leaves. *Oh I'll never understand that boy* mom says in her mind. "Me nether." Meowth says, but to mom it was only a meow. At the docks; sun with a group of men meet up to where a big business man and a skinny business man stand before them.

"Greetings gentlemen, we need tough and strong men for this job

"Greetings gentlemen, we need tough and strong men for this job." The fat one says. "We'll pay handsomely. You pick your hours." The skinny one says. "Part time or full time, we'll pay you men for your bravery." The fat one adds. While the skinny one explains the working requirements. Carl looms over and spots sun. Sun and carls eyes meet, but sun didn't recognize him due to Carl being in his trench coat and hat. Carl goes in his walkie talkie away from the crowd. "Hey, it's me carl. I found sun. He's applying for the job at the docks." Carl whispers. "Good, apply for the job as well. We need sun asap." The man says. "You got it. When the time is right I'll reveal myself." Carl says and sighs off. "Now, in order to apply for this job. Come up to the table and sign up to apply." The skinny one says as the fat one places the paper in the table. Soon a bunch of men signed up. Even some women workers signed up. Sun gets his hand on a paper, till carls hand touches his. "Sorry partner." Carl apologizes and takes the paper from under sun. *is it me, or have I met this man before?* sun asks himself. Sun meets his friends by route 3. Sun looks down at the job application. "This seems easy enough." Sun says.

"Damn right it is

"Damn right it is." Dusk says. "We're covered on our needs. So this money is going towards the league." Lucas says and finished up signing. "We'll start work tomorrow." Red says and hops on his charaizard with calem and brenden. "We'll see you back at home." Calem says as charizard flies back to ula ula island. "So sun, will you able to make it into work?" Dusk asks "sure I will." Sun says. "But there is some unfinish business to take care of first." Sun says. "Where are you going?" Lucas asks "im going to akala island. I gotta ask Mrs burnet something." Sun answers and runs off. "Surely mrs burnet knows these two men." Sun assumes, lycanroc following behind him.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 it's people like help you that help keep these books going. And thx for 4K readers on our 1st book. 🎉