Chapter 53 Bitter 'Taste' of my enemies 🥄

(Get it lol 😆)

Sun wakes up lycanroc "come on, ya lazy bum. It's still day light, we should go see mallow." Sun says, waking up lycanroc. "Fine Grrrr." Lycanroc says, then stands up.

On akala island, sun meets up with mallow

Sun opens the restaurant. "Hello sun, the usual?" Mallows brother asks. "Um sure, have you seen mallow anywhere?" Sun asks. "She's getting some groceries why?" Her brother asks. "Just wanted to see my favorite chef cook." Sun answers with a chuckle. "Sit down, I'll bring the usual." Her brother says. *I wonder how mallow is doing, i hope she isn't sad.* sun thinks, as his usual comes out.

"Extra portion size, just the way you like it

"Extra portion size, just the way you like it." Her brother says, sun smiles and eats. During this time, he watched the TV. *damn ash* he thought. Mallow soon comes home. "Hey mallow, sun came here to see you. I think someones got a crush." Mallows brother teases. Mallow blushes with a bit of anger. She whispers into suns ear "meet me upstairs, please......i just got to know." Mallow whispers and puts a fake smile on her face.

After eating, sun goes to mallows room

"Hey mallow, did you-" sun gets cut off by mallows hug. She quietly cries in his arms. "Why must this happen!?" Mallow sobs in his arms. "4 weeks of being together?! And 2 years of being in love, and now he's gone!" Mallow sobs in his arms. "Shhhh mallow, it's ok. L" sun reassures her and runs his hand up and down her back. "How can you say that?! He's gone! 1st my mother and now my boyfriend!" Mallow cries and nuzzles deeper in his chest. "Mallow, don't cry please. You don't deserve to cry." Sun pleads with her. "Lana said the same thing to me when we were young." Mallow says and lays on his lap. Sun sits in bed while mallow lays on his lap. She squeezes her pillow all the while. Sun blushes a bit, thinking that would be dusk if he were still around. "Sun, what happened?" Mallow asks as sun brushes her hair. "I tried to save him, but the ice broke. I almost reached his hand till it broke. Then I fell through and almost drowned in the frozen river." Sun explains. "What about his typhosion?" Mallow asks. "It's at home, it prefers to sleep outside. I don't know why, i think it's sad it had to lose it's trainer.

"Lillie told me, you can talk to pokemon, what did it say to you?" Mallow asks

"Lillie told me, you can talk to pokemon, what did it say to you?" Mallow asks. "I don't know, it doesn't talk to me." Sun replys. "I talked to him." Lycanroc says out of the blue. "What did he say?" Mallow asks, not understanding the pokemons bark. "He says he talked to Typhlosion." Sun answers. "Please, ask him what the Typhlosion said." Mallow pleads with the lycanroc. "Lycanroc, can you tell us what typhosion and you talked about?" Sun asks his lycanroc. "He told me, dusk was like his father to him. The day he lost him, he saw a look on dusks face. A sign of fear, but he didn't want to melt the ice, so that's why he couldn't get close. He also told me, that he doesn't want to go inside, he wants to be with his trainer." Lycanroc explains. Sun explains the same thing lycanroc said. "Mallow gives sun a sad look, but was surprised to see how sun could communicate with a pokemon. "That's really interesting, that you can talk to pokemon." Mallow says with a small sad smile. "Where do think he is now?" Mallow asks with a bit of tears. "You'll have to ask red." Sun answers "since him, brenden, and charaizard know where he might be." Sun adds. "Sun, let's go to red and ask his charaziard what it saw." Mallow suggests, putting her shoes on. "Im not sure, but I'm willing to do this for you." Sun says.

On ula ula island at the pokemon League

"Sun, you came back. What did you need." Red asks. "I need to talk to your charaizard, he might know where dusk went." Sun explains. *this again?* red thinks rolling his eyes. "Go ahead and asks." Red says and opens the door for them.

In the living room

Sun sees green feeding the charaziard. "Charaizard? I need to ask you a question." Sun says, charaziard looks at sun. "Sure, asks away." It says, but to everyone it was a "Grrrr" which didn't seem to scare anyone.

"What happened to dusk? Did you see him?" Sun asks

"What happened to dusk? Did you see him?" Sun asks. "I flew down to the dark hollow nothing. It was so cold down there. I couldn't see anything, not even my fire could light it." Charaziard explains. Everyone was impressed and in shock, they thought sun was joking, but it was true. "I didn't know if i was flying or I was swimming, but it never seemed to end. I tried to going deeper, but I felt like I was gonna freeze, so I had to get out of there." Charaziard explains. "What did he say?" Mallow asks with hope in her eyes. Sun turns and explains to everyone what charaziard said. Everyone was in shock. "Do you think, the fall never ends?" Dawn asks. "How did the police search and rescue find the hat?" Red asks. "I don't know, maybe it fell in the river, once I couldn't grab him." Sun rationally says. "Thank you." Mallow says, and kisses him on the cheek. After explaining, everyone slowly went back to a calm state. Sun sits with susan. "You really can talk to pokemon." Susan says. "I can, I hit my head very hard, so I think that altered my brain to listen to what pokemon can say." Sun assumes.

"That's really interesting

"That's really interesting." Susan says and scoots closer to him. "Im just glad everyone now knows the truth and that I'm nit crazy." Sun says. *I hope that poor charmeleon is doing ok.* sun thinks in his head.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚