Chapter 98 Getting Hotter 🌞

Morning Moms POV

Mom makes her way back home as the sun starts to rise. *I best get home as soon as possible.* mom thinks, speed walking.

At home

Mom slips off her heels and tries to make her way to her bed room, but sun was waiting for her in a swivel chair. "Well, well, Where have you been all night?" Sun asks. A huge red blush grows on mom's face. "I was uh, at work. I was doing some serious over time." Mom lies and looks down at her nylon feet. "Would it perhaps be for Amy?' Sun asks, making mom blush even more, but with a slight smile.

"Maybe

"Maybe...." Mom answers, and sun hugs her. "Always be honest with me." Sun states and kisses her cheek. They both sit on the couch, sun gently massages her nylon feet. "Morning you 2." Lillie chirps, she then kisses sun on the cheek. "I'm going to change. I really don't want to be in these clothes for too long." Lillie says and goes to the bathroom with her regular clothes. "You shouldn't have to do this." Mom says. "I shouldn't be doing a lot of things mom. At my age of 13 I shouldn't be saving the world." Sun says and massages thr sore areas. "Is moon back yet? Hala says there is a festival that's gonna happen tommorow." Sun says. "You heard?" Mom asks. "Yeah, by the way, how was the monorail?" Sun asks and kneads deeply. "It was fast. I couldn't believe we had that many people working on that project." Mom says and rests her head on the arm of the couch. "I miss dusk. I miss my baby, he should be living here with us." Mom says and looks a bit sad. "It was no ones fault mom, it should be my fault." Sun says and presses his fist into her foot gently. "It feels like yesterday that dusk was here in alola." Mom says and smiles lovingly. "I don't think hes dead to be honest." Mom says and tries to stay awake. "Can't be in denial, I use to believe it." Sun says and smiles at her too. "You're not sure about it though." Mom says and lillie finally comes out of the bathroom. "That feels so much better." Lillie sighs and fixes her shirt. Mom pulls her feet away. "I best make some breakfast." Mom says and puts her slippers on. Lillie sits with sun. "Hi." Lillie chirps and kisses sun. "Hi lillie, sorry about last night." Sun apologizes. "Its okay sun, least we had the house to ourselves." Lillie whispers with a mischievous smile. "You like tobe naughty too huh?" Sun says and gives lillie the same smile. "Hey you two, watch it. This book is meant to be PG 13 and you're both 13." Mom points out. "Can we go outside for a moment?" Lillie asks.

Out on the porch

Sun looms over at his darling lillie and kisses her on the cheek

Sun looms over at his darling lillie and kisses her on the cheek. "What was that for?" Lillie asks and kisses him back. "What did you got me out here for?" Sun asks. "You feel that too?" Lillie asks, fanning herself a bit. "Its hot isn't it?" Sun says and looks up at the hot alolan sun. "That's really great that hala picked the right season to start a festival." Lillie says and feels a bit of wind blowing. "Living near the water isn't that bad to be honest. It gets cold at night, a perfect excuse to snuggle with someone." Sun says and kisses her lips. Lillie blushes and her eyes widen. The front door opens. "Im home!" Moon calls out and sun checks on her. "Where have you been all night?" Sun asks, moon rolls her eyes. "You're not dad, I don't have to tell you." Moon says and crosses her arms. Sun tickles moons armpits and moon screams with laughter. Lillie and mom smile from a far as moon begs for help and she rolls around on the floor.

After breakfast

Sun and lillie make their way outside. "So lillie, what shall we do today?" Sun asks. "Why don't we go to the same poke park?" Lillie suggests, but still fears for show us life. Since 2 years ago. "Don't worry lillie, hau won't be there with his inceinaroar this time." Sun reassures her. "Hey you two! I'm going to the skate park. See oyu later!" Moon sags and rushes off with her skateboard.

 See oyu later!" Moon sags and rushes off with her skateboard

The watch moon rush off and they held hands again. "Thanks for doing this for me." Lillie says and holds onto his arm.

At the poke park

Sun and lillie sit on the same bench. Their 2 pokemon play and they watch them. "I still remember that time you beat hau." Lillie brings up. "Even after 2 years?" Sun asks, lillie nods. "You did what you had to, to protect me and snowy." Lillie says and kisses him again. "I'm sorry I went all demon on him. I was just so angry." Sun apologizes again. "No sun, you did the right thing. Hau was a monster, he'd just love to touch me." Lillie says. "I never thanked you for saving me from lollie." Lillie adds. "Lollie.....i hate that b*tch. Tried to hook you up with other guys, made up lies." Sun says, feeling a bit of anger. "Your friend didn't have to beat hau that bad." Lillie says. "Red did the right thing lillie, he was bad." Sun says.

Flash back

"Don't my girl!" Sun warns a horny guy

"Don't my girl!" Sun warns a horny guy. "Come on, me and her were about to have a party." The horny guy says. "Stay away or you're gonna get an ass kicking!" Sun warns again. Lycanroc growls. "Attack!" Sun commands and sun lunges at the horny man. His scream lingers as the flashback ends.

End of flashback

"You did what you had to, but you didn't have to be so violate." Lillie says with sad eyes. "Sorry darling, but I promise to always protect you. No matter what happens." Sun states. "Thank you...." Lillie says and kisses sun on the mouth.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚