Chapter 87 Lillies 1st Battle

After the award ceremony

Sun sits on the couch with lucas. Sun wipes some sweat off his forehead. "That was one hell of a match sun, you did great." Lucas says with a huge smile. "Thanks lucas, I'm just glad I don't have to leave alola." Sun says and gets up. "I'm gonna wash my face, tell me if anything turns up." Sun says, Lucas nods. Sun washes his face in the bathroom. *what the hell was that strange source of power? I didn't feel anything, all I felt was a cold feeling. But with a blazing touch.* sun thinks as tears flow down his face. "Why are you crying?" Lillie asks, she has a sad look on her face. "I'm fine lillie, I'm just in a bit of pain right now." Sun answers. "Well, the day is still young. Want to do something?" Lillie asks. Lillie sits om bed in a position that'll turn any man on. (PG 13 wise) "can we just cuddle for a bit?" Sun asks, feeling a bit tried from all the work he's been doing. Lillie scoots over and sun slips into bed with her. Sun then places his earphones in amd listens to some music.

After a short nap

Lucas knocks om the door. "Come in!" Lillie calls out. Lucas enters, lillie smiles and waves. "Is sun awake yet?" Lucas asks. "He's only been asleep fir 10 minutes. The poor boy deserves some rest, he had a long, long month." Lillie says and strokes suns head. Sun moans a bit and rolls on his side. "I need to tell him something. What I need to tell him is important." Lucas says. Lillie gently nudges sun and he slowly wakes up. (turn off music when you reached this point)

"What?" Sun mumbled and pulls off his ear phones. "What?" Sun asks again. "Lucas has something to tell you." Lillie says. Lucas and sun step outside of the room. "What do you want lucas?" Sun asks. "The monorail is done and tommorow is the grand opening of the monorail." Lucas answers and shows the brochure. Sun looks over the brochure "seems good." Sun days and opens it. "So this toke a few months to make. I'm sure we can all ride it." Sun says and closes it. "Sun, where's susan? Isn't she suppose to be here?" Lucas asks. "She's part of the lookers group. She needs to go back with them to wherever they're going." Sun answers, feeling sad. "Looker said he wanted you to have this. These are the keys to motel employee room." Lucas says and hands sun 2 keys.

"2 keys?" Sun asks

"2 keys?" Sun asks. "The employee lounge, and the employee rest room." Lucas says. "I don't if I'm ever gonna use these, but thanks. I'm sure these might come in handy." Sun says and places the keys in his pocket. Lucas smiles, but then leaves. "Go back to sleep sun." Lucas says, but sun didn't want to, since he woke up from his deep sleep. Lillie opens the door. "Hey sun, can we go do something privately?" Lillie asks. "Sure." Sun says and goes back in to get some of his stuff.

In the battle arena

Sun and lillie stand together and hold hands. "Okay, you got me out here. What do you want?" Sun asks. "I want to battle you. I can't depend on you forever. So, can I please have this chance with snowy?" Lillie asks. *1st moon, now lillie. I guess I don't have much of a choice.* sun thinks "so, what do you think?" Lillie asks. "I would like that." Sun says and lycanroc smiles. "Icy wind!" Lillie commands, Vulpix sprays ice towards lycanroc.

Lycanroc didn't seem to feel it, but his speed fell a bit

Lycanroc didn't seem to feel it, but his speed fell a bit. "Brick break!" Sun commands, lycanroc charges at Vulpix and chops snowy in 2. "Ice beam!" Lillie commands, snowy blasts a beam of ice towards lycanroc and it hits. "Tackle!" Lillie quickly commands. Snowy charges and hits lycanroc. "Rockslide!" Sun commands, lycanroc howls and rocks fall from the sky. Snowy did her best to dodge the rocks, but got hit by a big one. "Snowy!" Lillie calls out. "Now lycanroc, use stone edge!" Sun commands, lycanroc punched the thr ground and sharp rocks emerge from the ground. They hit snowy. "Just because you're my girlfriend doesn't mean I'll go easy on you!" Sun calls out. "I didn't expect you to!" Lillie calls out. "Tackle!" Lillie commands, snowy tackles lycanroc, but lycanroc didn't feel it much. Their levels are just unmatched, so lycanrocs attacks are stronger. "Lycanroc, use stone edge again!" Sun commands, lycanroc punched the ground and rocks emerge from the ground. The rocks hit snowy and snowy faints. "That was good." Lillie says and calls snowy back. "Sun, it seems that I have a lot of things to learn and this battle was one of many. I will soon be a good trainer like you someday." Lillie says and hugs him.

Flashback 2 years ago

"Uh, you want to do what? I never thought a boy would want to do this with me." Lillie says with a slight blush on her face. "I did this for my sister before, don't worry." Sun says and starts thr clean and braid it again.

"Thank you so much for this

"Thank you so much for this." Lillie says and kisses him on the cheek. The 2 blush and it got awkward at the moment. "I should uh, get dinner ready." Sun says and that's the end of the flashback.

End of flashback

Sun holds lillie in a warm loving embrace. "I love you sun, and I hope to have the same support as I did for you during your island." Lillie says. "Someday, you'll be a great trainer like me. Maybe even better." Sun says and kisses lillie on the lips. "Hungry?" Sun asks. "Yeah, hope may abd dawn have something ready for us to eat." Lillie says, then kisses him again.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚