Chapter 47 Call From Carl

Sun and lillie get ready for bed, till sun got a phone call from carl. Lillie climbs into bed and lays down. Sun wanted to, but he just wanted to hear what Carl had to say. "Hello?" Sun asks over the phone. "Hey sun, we got another mission to do." Carl says. "Now? But it's late at night, surely in the games I'm fine, but I'm only human." Sun protests. "No sun, I mean tommorow." Carl says, to make sure sun didn't get the wrong idea. "Ok carl, so what do you want?" Sun asks. "Just wanted to let you know, you did good." Carl says, sun frowns, since he felt like he failed. "Carl, I can't talk right now, I lost me brother." Sun brings up. "I know, and we all know about it. But you'll have to be strong now." Carl says, and reassures him. "Ok carl, I'll see you soon." Sun says and hangs up. Sun claws into bed with lillie and snuggles with her.

In suns dream

Sun sees ash kissing and loving lillie, and their was nothing he could about it. Sun hears *kanto.....kanto.....kanto* sun clentched his head as tears run down his cheeks.

Sun wakes up

Sun wakes up

"No!" Sun shouts and jolts up om the bed. "Hey? You ok?" Lillie asks and places a hand on his shoulder. "No lillie, i just had a nightmare. " sun answers, but doesn't tell lillie the full story. "What was it about?" Lillie asks *I knew she was gonna ask that* sun thinks. "It was about kanto." Sun answers. "Kanto?" Lillie asks, then tilts her head to the left. "I just saw someone, 2 people on the boat." Sun says, trying to not make a big deal out of it. "Where were these 2 people going?" Lillie asks. "They were going to kanto, but that man was abusive." Sun answers, then gets out of bed. "Sun, are you worried ash is gonna try and hit in me?" Lillie asks. "Babe, you know I worry about you all the time." Sun says to lillie, this happened before. "I was mad jealous when lollie tried to hook you up with those other boys." Sun mentions. "I know that was 2 years ago, but I can't shake the feeling." Sun adds. "Sun, those boys never interested me, not even joshua." Lillie reassures him. "Wasn't lollie into you?" Sun asks, remembering lollie being bisexual. "I wasn't into her either. She was creepy sometimes." Lillie adds and slips on her slippers. "Sun, do you want to relax with me today?" Lillie asks, with a blushly smile. "Sorry lillie, but I have to see the looker, gotta save alola and stuff." Sun adds and gives lillie a quick kiss goodbye. Lillie gives out a sad smile as sun leaves. "Lillie, can you do some errands for me?" Lusamine asks. *isn't kukui giving me enough stuff to do?!* lillie thinks in her head. "Sure mother, I'll do what I have to." Lillie says with a fake smile. Lusamine gives her a list.

On akala island

Sun goes to the motel "What happened in the temple?" Anabel asks "we're missing a stone. Help me find out the last stone and I'll make it worth your while." Sun says, which looker wasn't too pleased. "Sun, what do you think about the ultra beast that looks like your girl." Looker asks.

 "So you say

"So you say." Looker says "ok sun, do you missions and we'll tell you where we might know where the last stone is?" Looker says. "Sun, did Carl call you last night?" Anabel asks sweetly. "Yeah, why?" Sun asks. "Because about last time, you did well, but you did make massive amount of damage." Anabel explains. "I know, but it was either us or joof." Sun says and hugs her. "Coffee?" Anabel asks with a smile. *damn* sun thinks, but says yes with a smile. After drinking some coffee, sun asks "what will me and Carl be doing this time?" Sun asks "you 2 will be heading to poni island. I hear there is a block pokemon there." Anabel says and explains. "It's an ultra beast right?" Sun asks, anabel nods. "You need to catch it, without this ultra beast, more will come. Putting more lifes in danger." Looker explains. "Have the balls for this?" Anabel asks, sun was shocked to hear that. "Anabel!? There are kids reading this." Sun objects. "I mean your pokeballs." Anabel adds, trying not to gross you out. "Yeah I do." Sun answers, and shows her what he has left.

" Sun answers, and shows her what he has left

Carl then shows up. "Greetings sun, I've been needing you for this mission." Carl says. "Put the pokeballs back in your bag. We have to go soon" Carl says and loads a ultra beast pistol. "This ultra beast isn't dangerous, bur better to be safe then sorry." Carl says. "Listen you two, we need that ultra beast. So far we got 5, we need a few more." Looker says and show how much they caught. "Sure thing looker, me and sun got this covered." Carl says, then grabs suns hand.

Outside, in the new repaired car

"Why did you need to call me last night?" Sun asks. "I felt like we needed to get to know each other more. More then what 2 years ago did." Carl answers. "I can't believe I was a monster." Sun brings up. *who are you calling a monster?* Charlie  growls in suns head. *well, you was a bad guy in the 1st book.* sun tells Charlie in his head.

"Sun, is everything ok? Besides losing your brother and all

"Sun, is everything ok? Besides losing your brother and all." Carl asks with a frown. "Nah, I'm fine, let's just get this mission over with. I got a girl waiting for me at home." Sun answers, then tells carl. "And fast we shall." Carl says with a chuckle, then shifts into 3rd gear. "Let's hope this goes smoothly." Lycanroc says. "Be positive lycanroc, we can do it." Sun says to his pokemon.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.😇