Chapter 86 The Battle Of All Ages

The next day of the next morning

Sun wakes up and is changing for the big event. The arena was packed, alot of cheers and shouts can be heard. "Lycanroc, lycanroc, lycanroc!" The chants starts and no one seems to be stopping. "You ready for this boy?" Sun asks his lycanroc, lycanroc nods and licks suns face.

Ashes entrance (start the music and stop once you're done reading the introduction)

Announcement:

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing the Challenger from pallet town, kanto, ASH KETCHUM!"

Sun's entrance (start the music and stop once you're done reading the introduction)

Announcement:

"And out comes the champion, coming from mele mele island, SUN!"

The crowds cheers sun and the boo ash. The two then meet int the center of the arena. "Ok guys, I want a good clean fight. You fight and once the pokemon faints you are out." Red says and raises his flags. "BATTLE!" red shouts and puts his flags down.

Battle begins

"Pikachu, use thunderbolt!" Ash commands, sun tries to counter it. "Lycanroc, use stone edge!" Sun commands, the moves both hit. None effected each other. "Volt tackle!" Ash quickly commands, Pikachu charges at lycanroc. "Lycanroc, use crunch!" Sun commands, lycanroc charges at Pikachu baring its teeth. Pikachu hits lycanroc hard and sents it back, but manages to stay on its feet. "Lycanroc, use rock slide!" Sun commands, lycanroc howls as rocks fall from the sky. "Pikachu, get out of there and use iron tail to break any rocks in your way!" Ash commands quickly, Pikachu does so. "Lycanroc uae crunch on its tail!" Sun commands and Pikachus tail was stopped by lycanroc biting its tail. Lycanroc jumps to the sky and slams pikchu to the ground. Rockslide!" Sun commands, lycanroc howls as rocks fall from the sky. They hit Pikachu, but Pikachu still gets up. "Pikachu use thunderbolt!" Ash commands and Pikachu shocks lycanroc as he falls back down to rhe ground. "Quick attack!" Ash commands, Pikachu rushes quickly and hits lycanroc as he got up. Lycanroc still stands on his feet as he held Pikachu in his paws. Lycanroc throws Pikachu up and uses a brick break. "Had enough yet Ashley?" Sun asks. "Its not over till we say it's over!" Ash shouts back. "That's what I like to here!" Sun shouts back, lycanroc flashes Pikachu a smile and that just enraged ashes Pikachu. "Shut up and fight!" Ash shouts.

"Volt tackle!" Ash commands, Pikachu charges at lycanroc

"Volt tackle!" Ash commands, Pikachu charges at lycanroc. "Brick break!" Sun commands. Lycanroc dodges pikachus attack and chops it's back in two. Pikachu falls to the ground. "Stone edge!" Sun commands, lycanroc howls and punches the ground as sharp rocks emerge from the ground and hit the Pikachu hard. Pikachu is send flying and hits the ground hard. "Pikachu use iron tail!" Ash commands and Pikachu charges at lycanroc and hits him hard in the face. "Lycanroc, get up!" Sun commands, lycanroc tried to pull itself up, but then gets static. "Sh*t!" Sun shouts, that gave Pikachu the upper hand. "Volt tackle!" Ash commands, Pikachu charges at lycanroc and hits him hard. Lycanroc is send flying and hits the ground hard. "Lycanroc!" Sun calls out, lycanroc gets up and is filled with rage. "Lycanroc, quick use crunch!" Sun commands, lycanroc howls then charges at Pikachu baring its teeth. "Iron tail!" Ash quickly thinks. Before lycanroc can bite down on Pikachu, Pikachu hits lycanroc hard in the face. "Lycanroc!" Sun calls out. "Now Pikachu, use thunderbolt!" Ash commands in a cocky tone of voice. Pikachu blasts lycanroc with a hard thunderbolt. "Lycanroc!" Sun shouts, everyone thought it was over, but lycanroc gets back up. *Lets do this!*  Charlie growls, suns eyes turned red and his ring glowed. "Rockslide!" Sun commands, lycanroc howls and rocks fall, hitting Pikachu. Lycanroc couldn't move after that, which ash toke advantage of. "Thunderbolt!" Ash commands, Pikachu blasts another thunderbolt. Lycanroc was close to giving up, the pain was too much. Till he felt a strange since of power.

Lycanrocs head

Lycanrocs head

*Lycanroc, we got this boy. You outlasted everything. You survived the winter as a pup. You fought though so much pain, that's what makes you special.* a familiar voice says, it felt like suns voice.

Lycanroc opens his eyes

Lycanroc breaks out if the thunderbolt and from being paralyzed. Lycanroc howls as power courses through him. "No way....." Ash says. "Lycanroc, use rockslide!" Sun commands, lycanroc howls and Pikachu had a hard time dodging the rocks and some manage to hit him. "Pikachu, use iron tail!" Ash commands, Pikachu charges at lycanroc. "Brick break!" Sun commands, lycanroc hits Pikachu and Pikachu felt the power double. *Lets do this lycanroc, we got it in us. I feel the power, and so do you. Lets finish this kid.* sun thinks in his head, lycanroc somehow heard the same. "Z POWER!" Sun commands and dance the he felt the charge. "splintered stormshards!" Lycanroc howls as rocks emerge from the ground up. "Pikachu!" Ash calls out, but it was no way Pikachu was gonna dodge any of the attacks. Pikachu has fainted.

The end of the match

"Pikachu is unable to battle, sun is still the champion!" Red announces and everyone cheers loudly as suns music plays.

Replay suns music

Lycanroc howls in victory.

Everyone cheers as sun emerges victorious

Everyone cheers as sun emerges victorious. Lycanroc rushes to sun and tackle hugs him. Lycanroc licks suns face and sun laughs as lycanrocs shows his love towards him.

Ceremony

Sun was given his crown again, everyone cheers. Sun looks to see the looker, carl, anabel, and Susan watching and cheering him on. *they made it!* sun thinks as him a his lycanroc raise both their hands in the air as the crowds cheers erupt louder and louder.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚 we wish you and merry xmas and happy new year. Thank you so much for the support and we love you all.