Chapter 13 Ladies 😉

Sun wakes up in his league room, he looks over to Susan who is still sleeping in suns arms. Sun gets out of bed without her noticing. Sun goes into the living room and sees the boys being all chatty then usual. "Hey sun, have you heard? Dusk got an email from a bunch of hotties. Red hides his face. "Dusk told you right?" Sun asks folding his arms. "Do me a favor, sun be my win man." Lucas tells sun. "I'm sure you can manage." Sun chuckles and pats lucas on the shoulder. The boys go to dock, but dusk stayed behind to make Susan breakfast. Lucas is all jumpy and the ula ula docks. "Oh gosh they're here!" Lucas calls out as all 4 women get of the boat. "Well, helloooo ladies!" Lucas greets with hearts in his eyes. Dawn looks at lucas "oh my, LUCAS!" Dawn rushes to lucas and gives him a big hug. Green walks slowly to red and they look away from each other. "Brenden shown themselves to each other. Serena hugs calem "Hey my sweet pea." Calem greets. "Follow us ladies." Lucas ushers them. Red lingers behind with sun. "Hey sun, do you know how that is?" He whispers. "No, who is she?" Sun asks, red nods and whispers "that's green, my long time best friend and crush." He whispered.

FlashbackBack when I 1st moved, she came to my house

Flashback
Back when I 1st moved, she came to my house. I woke up one day and she was sitting on my bed. I was annoyed with her at 1st. But we played video games together and hung out more, the more I liked her. But before I could tell her, we moved to alola. I never saw her again, until now.

End of flash Back

"You two have quite the history." Sun says and red smiles. "You bet we did." Red says and charaizard growls like a coo to tease red. Red playfully punches charizard. "Come on slow pokes, lunch is about to be ready!" Brenden calls and red and sun catch up. At the League, sun finishes a phone call with someone. "Oh, you're back, and you brought guests with you." Dusk says with his hands clapping. "We brought the ladies." Lucas says with his tongue clicking. The girls giggle and make their way inside as calem shows them to their rooms. "Hope this vacation lasts forever!" Brenden says and rushes in to help the girls get settled in. "Hey dusk, who were you talking to?" Sun asks. "I tell you tommrow." Dusk answers and rushes in. "Hey lycanroc, are you hungry?" Sun asks "yeah, I'm so hungry sun." Lycanroc says as his stomach growls. "Then, let's go get a bite to eat." Sun offers and the two made their way to eat. At the resturant, sun and lycanroc order the sushi delight.

Already, sun and lycanroc start chowing down on the raw fish

Already, sun and lycanroc start chowing down on the raw fish. "Yuck, this tastes so bad, but I'm too hungry to care." Sun says as he eats the sushi. After paying the bill, sun runs into acerola "hi sun." Acerola purrs. "Hows the reading?" She asks with another purr. "Sh*t acerola I can't remember the last time I picked up and book." Sun answers with a chuckle. "Well, I bought you this. I've been saving it." Acerola pulls out the book from 2 years ago. The book about that war hero and the back story on the kalos war. "Thanks acerola. I'll read this from time to time." Sun says and hugs her. "Thank you." Acerola says and nuzzles with sun for a bit. "I have to get going, see you around." Acerola purrs and skips off. Sun goes home and meets up with lillie and mom doing the flowers in the garden. "Hey sun, go inside, I'll cook dinner with lillie in a bit." Mom says and lillie flashes sun a smile. Goes checks on moon who was doing some reading. Sun starts to massage moons nylon feet. Moon sighs a bit "gladion was here not to long ago, but that boy was always so Mmmm busy." Moon sighs as sun massages her nylon arches. "Good moon you'll finish school." Sun says while massaging his sisters nylon soles. Moon sighs a bit feeling suns thumbs "ahhhh sun, I ooohhhh miss the time we mmmm." Moon closes her eyes without saying anything. "Just rest up moon." Sun says while still kneading. In suns room, he looks over the gems in his room.

Sun looks at you reader "I know these images look different, but the author doesn't like using the sane images for every chapter he makes

Sun looks at you reader "I know these images look different, but the author doesn't like using the sane images for every chapter he makes." Sun explains to you. Lillie comes in the room after taking a nice long shower. "Hey sunny bunny, where'd you get the book?" Lillie asks "i got it from acerola." Sun answers. Lillie giggles and pat sun on the head. "I haven't seen you read a book in 2 years."Lillie giggles. "I'm not dumb ok, I know how to do things." Sun tells lillie. "Sunny bunny, i know you're more then capable to talk and eat and how to do laundry." Lillie giggles and pets sun on the head. "But your mom is doing the laundry, don't need you getting all privy." Lillie jokes and kisses sun. After dinner, sun and lillie lay in bed together. "Hey sun, you seemed to be really into that book." Lillie says, noticing sun was really into reading it. "Yeah, this war book seems really interesting with this war hero." Sun answers. "Sun, come on. It's time for bed and tommrow you can read all you want." Lillie says getting in a spoon position. Sun lays the book down and grabs lillie. "Sorry I wasn't around today. Work just keeps piling up." Sun tells her "I understand sun, it's a normal part about growing up." Lillie answers with a yawn. Sun smiles and kisses lillie from behind. "I love you, good night lillie." Sun says. "I love you too." Lillie says with a yawn.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support really helps our books grow.😞😌