Chapter 82 Date With Mallow

At home

Sun changed into some fresh clean clothes. He then brushes his hair. "You look nice sun, im sure you and mallow are gonna have a good time." Lycanroc says. Sun smiles, still brushing his hair. Moon comes in and sits on the bed. Moon swings her legs and stares at her brother as he normally doesn't usually brush his hair. "Who are you dating this time?" Moon asks with a giggle. "I'm just taking mallow out on a fun date. Dusk is......she needs some company." Sun days and places his hat back. Moon lays on his bed in a cute position. "You and gladion doing ok? You seemed sad last time." Sun says. "I'm fine, I'm just a little tired. Finals are coming up soon, I can't wait to graduate." Moon says and stretches. Sun then takes a flower and places it on moons ear.

Moon smiles and gives her brother a kiss on his cheek

Moon smiles and gives her brother a kiss on his cheek. "Have fun sunny bunny. I'm sure you and mallow are gonna have lots of fun." Moon says. Sun smiles, then tickles moons socked feet. Moon squeals and kicked sun in the face. "Get out!" Moon playfully says and throws and pillow at him. Sun rushes out of the house.

At mallows restaurant

Mallow waits outside for sun. "Hey mallow, sorry. I had to make sure I looked presentable." Sun says and hugs her. "Thanks for doing this. I've been getting rather lonely lately." Mallow says and nuzzles into his chest. "So, what do you want to do today?" Sun asks. "I think we should do some star gazing, it's gonna be a clear night tonight." Mallow says. "Yeah, alola sure gets beautiful at night, but it gets cold since we're near the ocean." Sun says as the sun starts setting. "Lets eat something." Sun says and offers a place to eat at. "Why can't we eat here?" Mallow asks, since they're near the restaurant. "Yeah, but we should go to a place that's not from your own place. I want you to actually go out and have some fun." Sun says and takes her hand. Mallow lightly blushes as sun did, but she didn't mind and squealed on how fast he took her hand.

At a another restaurant

Sun and mallow go to a BBQ shack. Mallow never been here before, and the smell of baracue sauce fills the air. "Its nice to not eat at my place for once." Mallow says. Sun order and short stack of rips and fries and mallow orders a salad.

"Wow these are a short stack of ribs?" Sun asks as the fries come next

"Wow these are a short stack of ribs?" Sun asks as the fries come next. Mallow got her salad shortly afterwards. "So mallow, I know I wasn't there for dusk, but I'm sorry it happened." Sun says again while eating. "Sun, I told you, you don't need to apologize every time. You did what you could and dusk just....." Mallow stops and stuffs the salad in her face and tries not to assume anything. "Its okay mallow, but at least he's not our problem anymore." Sun says with a frown. "I'm sad that he's gone. He was my best friend and maybe I should've done something. I could've helped him or maybe I could've saved him." Mallow assumes a d tries not to cry. Sun places his non messy hand on mallows shoulder. "Thanks sun, you're a really great friend." Mallow says with a smile.

Later

Sun and mallow sit on a hill top to watch the stars. "You're right sun, this is beautiful." Mallow says, but then starts to shutter from the freezing cold air. "As you're cold? Come here." Sun coos and holds mallow tightly. "Thanks sun." Mallow says, feeling the warmth of sun on her.

After a while the nigh seemed to go on forever, till sun knee he had to get some sleep

After a while the nigh seemed to go on forever, till sun knee he had to get some sleep. "Hey mallow, I'm getting pretty cold. Should we had head back before one of us catches a cold." Sun says as he can see his breath. "Ok sun, let's go." Mallow says and holds his hand back all the way to her restaurant.

Back at mallows restaurant

Sun and Mallow stand in the entrance way. "Want to come in?" Mallow asks and shows more of thr place for sun to enter. "Mallow, it's okay. You should head to bed now." Sun declines. Mallow gave sun a sad smile. "Thanks sun, i had a real good time tonight." Mallow says and blows him a kiss. "Sun, this was a waste of time. We need to train more. I can't be seen with a weak minded fool." Lycanroc growls. Sun shoots lycanroc a glare and sun goes down to his level. "Lycanroc, respect me and what I'm doing. I know what I'm doing, but we should head home anyways." Sun says as he checks his watch.

Back home

Sun saw lillies shoes and he didn't expect her to be here. Sun goes to his room to find lillie laying in his bed. "Lillie, you're finally here!" Sun calls out, but lillie wasn't too pleased. "Where the hell have you been?! You know how worried sick I was!?!" Lillie shouts and playfully hits sun.

"You know where I've been darling

"You know where I've been darling. I was out doing work and improving my relationships." Sun says, defecting the hits. "Where you been?! Huh huh!!!!" Lillie starts to poke at suns belly. Sun had enough, and he tackled lillie and started tickling her belly. Lillie playfully screams as sun tickles her. Lillie legs move cutely as suns fingers tickled her bare stomach. "Don't make me tickle your feet!" Sun wants playfully. Lillie just laughs and screams.

In bed

Sun and lillie hold each other in a warm embrace. "Thank you sun, I missed you so badly. Please never leave me again." Lillie whispers to sun. "Goodnight lillie, I'll see you in the morning." Sun says and kisses her forehead. "Good night my darling sun." Lillie whispers and kisses hid cheek.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚 tomorrow is our birthday. And I wish you all a merry xmas and a happy new year!🎉