Chapter 3 The Monorail 🚝

Sun goes to mrs burnets office in akala island. Mrs burnet was typing on her computer till sun came knocking on her door. "Come in." Mrs burnet calls and sun enters in. "Hey burnet, do you know about the new monorail being build?" Sun asks holding up the application. "I don't think I do, Oh you mean lusamine? Yeah we made a negotiation." Mrs burnet answers. "So, you did know these 2 men?" Sun asks "yes, but not personally." Mrs burnet say and writes down so notes. "Tell me about the monorail." Sun says "lusamine says it's a revolution in transportation." Mrs burnet explains. "They're still be boats, but the monorail is the 2nd option if you're in a rush." Mrs burnet adds. "Lusamine is paying for all this?" Sun asks "yes, now sun. Don't you worry your little head. Go home and rest up. You have a big day tommorow." Mrs burnet says and kisses his cheek. "Ok, I'll see your around." Sun calls and heads off. Sun then gets a call from dusk "sun, we need you in the morning. You'll take the morning shift. You'll be done by the afternoon." Dusk says and sun sighs off. "Sun, what do we do now?" Lycanroc asks "we head home. Lillies waiting for us. And i need to organize some things." Sun answers and heads back to mele mele island. At home, mom smells the fresh blueberry and chocolate pie she pulled out of the oven. "I'm home!" Sun calls out putting his water shoes away. "Welcome home sun, dinner will be ready soon." Mom says as sun sits on the couch. Turning on the news, the TV shows a fainted greninja. Sun looks at the date, and this news feed was 2 years ago.

"In other news, the same boy is coming to-" the news man says, but then gets cut off when sun turns off the TV

"In other news, the same boy is coming to-" the news man says, but then gets cut off when sun turns off the TV. "Moon!" Sun calls out "yes?" Moon calls from her room. "Can I come in?" Sun asks. "Sure, just close the door behind you." Moon says. Sun sits next to moon on her and massages her back. Moon lets out a small soft sigh. "Hanged out with gladion again?" Sun assumes. "Yes, I'm almost done with pokemon school." Moon says. "Oh you're right. At this age, you can graduate and can be a full time trainer." Sun realizes while kneading her back shoulders. "No more stupid uniform...." Moon calmly says. Sun chuckles, but then mom calls the two for dinner. When sun and moon got out of moons room, sun sees lillies pretty face. "Lillie!" Sun calls out and hugs her tightly. Lillie kisses sun deeply. Mom serves crispy spaghetti and lemonade. Along with the pie she made.

"Normally I don't make the healthy choice, but I need my sun to be healthy for the big day

"Normally I don't make the healthy choice, but I need my sun to be healthy for the big day." Mom says while eating. "Sun, you're working o. The monorail?" Lillie asks while eating some spaghetti as well. "Oh mom, moons almost done with poke school." Sun adds which surprised mom. "That's amazing, she's just as good as you." Mom says with joy. "I'm sure gladion should join us for dinner." Mom says "nah, he's taking care of his mother. Besides me and him already spend some time yesterday." Moon says and eats the last bits of her food. After dinner, sun and lillie change into their pajamas. Lillie lays in bed, seems like shes texting someone. "Lillie, are you texting anyone. You've been on your phone longer then you normally are." Sun points out. "It's nothing, don't worry about it.  Lillie reassures and puts her phone on the night stand. Sun nuzzles with lillie as they both drift off the sleep. In the middle of the night, rowlet and lycanroc go out to the backyard. The moon was full, as rowlet hoos and lycanroc howls.

"What's the point of this?" Flareon asks "Meowth points at the helicopter and trucks hauling goods to the docks

"What's the point of this?" Flareon asks "Meowth points at the helicopter and trucks hauling goods to the docks. The next morning, sun waits up and dresses up for work. Mom made him some breakfast. Sun quickly ate the eggs and bacon while putting his hat on. "Bye mom, I'll see you later." Sun says with food still stuffed in his face. *ugh, never though I had to put on his muddy old boots again* sun thinks to himself. "I hope this doesn't effect alola in anyway. Back at home lillie wakes up while Vulpix nuzzles with lillie. "Snowy, I don't know why. But I think this new challenger is gonna come to alola to try to take down sun." Lillie tells snowy. She then looks at her phone, reading the text on her phone. "Hey sun, you made it." Red says and does their high five hand shake. Carl looks over at sun, but as soon as sun looks his way, he looks back at the scrape metal. "We should probably get working on the rails and melting the metal for the train parts. "How can we make a monorail under the water?" Brenden asks "we start with a monorail station. Then make the rails under the water." The head builder says while carrying logs of metal. Machamps along with lycanroc help out. During the whole morning, sun, red, and brenden work on the station, but only managed to make the floor. "Gee, all morning we made the station, but only managed to make the floor." Sun says whipping the sweat from his forehead.

Sun then hears a loud horn from a boat docking

Sun then hears a loud horn from a boat docking. "The sound, that means we have travelers or tourists." Sun says. "Do you think it's the same tourists 2 years ago?" Brenden says "seriously? All the tourists left after what happened at the plaza." Red explains. "Whatever it is, we sure have a few tourists." Sun says and heads over to the docks with his friends. What they were about to see next was incomprehensible. This next challenger will be suns worst nightmare and a threat to his relationship.

Plz 🗳💬🙂your support really helps these books grow. 😞😌