Chapter 71 Getting The Ring Back

(I actually like the evil ash since he looked cool, but this isn't the good ash, this is the sh*tty ash.)

Outside of the studio the studio

Sun and lycanroc got to the studio, the place seemed empty from the outside. "Ash! Ash Ketchum come out here right now!" Sun calls out. "Go away sun! You're not welcome here!" Ash shouts at him. "You have what belongs to my brother, give it back!" Sun demands. "I don't think I'll be doing that. I think I'm going to hold on to it." Ash says, feeling a bit of evil in him. Joof comes out and makes sure charmeleon is ready to attack. Ash sends out pikachu "this is your last warning, if you don't leave now, you'll suffer the consequences!" Ash says, having an evil tone in his voice. "So, that's how you want to play it asshole?" Charlie growls in suns voice.

Ash laughs as sun sends out his lycanroc

Ash laughs as sun sends out his lycanroc. "Lycanroc use brick break!" Sun commands, with a might battle cry, lycanroc attacks Pikachu. Pikachu dodges it and uses thunderbolt, but wasn't that effective. "Stone edge!" Sun counters, and hit hits Pikachu hard. Pikachu flies in the air. "Iron tail!" Ash commands, Pikachu uses iron tail and hits lycanroc hard in the face. "Again!" Ash commands with an evil tone of voice. "Crunch!" Sun counters, lycanroc crunches down on pikachus tail. He then flies up and slams Pikachu on the ground. "Pikachu, volt tackle!" Ash commands, Pikachu then charges at lycanroc with a electric tackle. It hits lycanroc, but also gets recoil damage. "Lycanroc, use rockslide!" Sun commands, lycanroc howls as rocks cone from the sky. "Dodge!" Ash commands, Pikachu dodges each of the falling rocks. He then used his iron tail to smash one of the rocks in his way. "Again!" Sun commands, lycanroc howls again as more rocks fall from the sky. "Volt tackle!" Ash commands, Pikachu charges at lycanroc, dodging all the rocks in the process.

It hits lycanroc hard, but also damages Pikachu in the process

It hits lycanroc hard, but also damages Pikachu in the process. "Brick break!" Sun commands, lycanroc uppercuts the Pikachu and Pikachu is send flying again. "Thunderbolt!" Ash commands, Pikachu blasts out a thunderbolt. "Dodge!" Sun commands, lycanroc dodges the thunderbolt. Lycanroc runs to the wall and jumps off it to brick break the pikachu, slamming it to the ground. "Pikachu, use quick attack!" Ash commands, Pikachu slowly gets up and quickly attacked lycanroc. Lycanroc gets angry and brick breaks the Pikachu again, but the gets paralyzed. Lycanroc couldn't move, and tries to stand on it feet, but stands on its knee. "Iron tail!" Ash commands, and lycanroc got hit hard on the head. When everyone thought lycanroc was out for the count. Lycanroc gets up and has the Pikachu in his mouth. Jumps up and slams it to the ground. "Rockslide!" Sun commands, lycanroc howls and rocks fall from the sky. The rocks hit the Pikachu. "Ya see now don't cha? You see, that ring doesn't make you any stronger then me." Charlie growls and sun goes on his fours like a gorilla. Lycanroc stands tall over the fainted Pikachu. Ash falls to his knees again. "Flamethrower!" Joof commands Charmeleon, the flamethrower is coming towards sun. "Flamethrower!" Red commands. Both of the flamethrowers hit eachother and make a loud expolsion. "Red?!" Sun calls out. "I knew you could use my help!" Red says, as his charaziard lands from flying. "Flamethrower!" Joof commands again. "Fire blast!" Red commands and charaziard blasts a bigger fire then the flamethrower. Both pokemon weren't given up, but the fire blast won over all. The studio was set on fire. "I guess that's karma for you b*tch!" Sun shouts, remembering the fire joof started 2 days ago.

But only this time, the fire fighters didn't show up

But only this time, the fire fighters didn't show up. They didn't show up because of the trouble joof and ash have been causing. Sun faints from being exhausted from the fight.

Few hours later

Sun wakes up and it was around the afternoon. "You're awake finally, I thought you would never wake up." Lillie says, placing a cool towel on his forehead. "My sunny bunny is a deep sleeper when he's tired." Lillie says, kissing suns forehead. "What the hell happened?" Sun asks, feeling lillies warm legs. "Red had to take you back to the professors place." Lillie says. "We're in kukuis house?" Sun asks, lillie nods. "Yep, that fire was horrible." Lillie says stroking suns head. Sun then felt his pocket, dusks ring. "How?...." Sun whispered. "Aw sun, is that the ring you were talking about getting back?" Lillie coos. "Yeah, but how did I get it?" Sun says to himself. "Sun, can you give me some time to forget about this?" Lillie asks, knowing she kinda f*cked up on sometimes. "You got it babe, you have all the time in the world." Sun says, then kisses lillies cheek. Lillie then bundles her ponytail, her hair slowly falls over her shoulders. "You're so beautiful." Sun says, then kisses her chin, lillie giggles. "Are you hungry?" Lillie asks, kissing him. "Yeah, what can we have?" Sun asks. "We can have some fried rice and pork or chicken." Lillie answers, still loving her boyfriend.

At the dinner table

Sun eats dinner with lillie and kukui. "About time you joyed us for dinner." Kukui says. Sun gives him a sad smiles anf kinda picks at what he had on his plate.

After dinner

After dinner

Sun spoons with lillie on the couch. "Thanks for being here for me." Lillie says and nuzzles in suns chest. Sun kisses lillie over and over again. Lillie gasps a bit and runs her hands on his chest. She couldn't keep her hands off him, and almost let out some lewd noises.

Reds POV

"That'll teach ash not to F*ck with any of us." Red says to his charaizard. "Growl" Charizard replied. "I just hope this doesn't effect sun in any way." Red says with a frown.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.📚