Chapter 96 Resting

On the boat

"That was a great morning, thanks everyone." Moon says with a smile. "That was my pleasure moon, I hope you have a lot of fun being a trainer." Lillie says with a big blushy smile. Gladion cocks his eye brows at moon and moon gives him a shy smile. Sun knew what they were gonna do, sun wanted to do that with lillie, but it was still too early. "Hey lillie, want to relax when we get home?" Sun asks. "Yes sun, that would be great. I'm tired from walking almost half the day." Lillie says. "Mom?" Sun asks, mom blushes a bit. "Um sun, I'm gonna do some over time at work, I'll be back by supper time." Mom makes up an excuse.

Boat docks

Sun and lillie get off the boat and hala meets them. "Hi hala, here to use the new monorail?" Sun assumes. "Indeed sun, here you're invited to the festival." Hala hands both sun and lillie inventions. Lillie and sun take the inventions and read it. "I'll see you 2 later, I gotta go." Hala says and goes into the Monorail.

"That was weird, but I guess he's trying to he nice and make a party for everyone to enjoy

"That was weird, but I guess he's trying to he nice and make a party for everyone to enjoy." Lillie assumes. "I think so too. Come one lillie." Sun says.

At home

Sun and lillie take off their shoes, lillie let's out a sigh of relief. "You okay?" Sun asks. Lillie nods as her feet throbbed in pain. Charmeleon and lycanroc go to sleep outside with typhosion. Sun grabs and drink and sits on the couch with lillie. "I'm sore sun." Lillie says and places her stocking feet on suns lap. Sun then massages lillies soft stocking feet. Lillie lets out a slight moan. "Where did lillie and sun go?" Sun asks. "Mmmm the aether paradise." Lillie moans and closes her eyes. "That was a great brunch, I don't think i can eat another bite." Sun chuckles and kneads her heel area. Lillie gasps and moans. *lillie must be real tired. Poor girl.* sun thinks. "Lillie?" Sun calls out, but all he got were moans and snores. "What's that weird sound lillie is making from her mouth?" Snowy asks. "Snowy, lillie is feeling relaxed, because im massaging her sore pressure points." Sun explains. "Hey sun, the readers are wondering if poke bro 2 have a foot fetish. I don't think they're able to hide it, since you do this often. Even though you probably don't think about it." Snowy explains, breaking the 4th wall, but time. "Yeah, he does. Since poke bro 1 only writes the last part." Sun answers. "Yeah snowy, he does have a foot fetish, are you happy now?" Sun answers, feeling embarrassed.

 "Yeah snowy, he does have a foot fetish, are you happy now?" Sun answers, feeling embarrassed

Lillie didn't care as long as she felt better. "Besides that, do you love lillie that much?" Snowy asks. "Yes, ever since the moment I saw her spying on me from the bushes." Sun answers and leaves gentle tickles which made lillie giggle. "In the game I was never mentioned, but clafairy was." Snowy answered. "Oh yeah, I remember." Snowy says. "I don't know, maybe it's the fact that poke bro 2 has better ideas for you. Despite his depression." Sun says. "That's sad." Snowy says and lays on lillies lap as sun slowly massages lillies stocking feet. "Hey sun, you're back. We missed you." Rowlet says. "Where's lycanroc and Charmeleon?" Meowth asks. "They're outside with the typhosion." Sun answers. "Sun, can you not talk to pokemon mmmmmm I'm trying to relax mmmmm." Lillie moans. "Sorry lillie, I was just answering the pokemons questions. "That's ahhh mmmm." Lillie moans and mumbles something. "Sorry for running your nap princess, but sun needs to know about what's going on in alola today." Meowth says, but it was just meows.

"Can you make him Shut up mmm?" Lillie moans and gasps as sun keeps kneading the pressure points

"Can you make him Shut up mmm?" Lillie moans and gasps as sun keeps kneading the pressure points. Lillie slowly opens her eyes. "When will the party festival thing start?" Sun asks. "It'll start in 2 days." Sun answers, and presses his fist into the pressure points, making lillie gasp and moan. "Oohhh that feels good, hey sun, I'm proud of moon for working hard toward this moment." Lillie says in a relaxing tone. "Hey sun, hala thanks you for putting hau in prison." Meowth says. "How did you know that?" Sun asks. "While you're doing your own thing, me and rowlet go out looking for answers." Meowth answers. "Why did the looker leave alola?" Rowlet asks. "They had to go. They did help me get the stones, but they had to go, because we stopped the dealers from selling those black market books." Sun ask and massages lillie, who was blacked the f*ck out. "What were in those books?" Rowlet asked. "Unwanted i information about the ultra beasts." Sun answers.

2 hours later, sun puts lillie to bed

"Sun...." Growls through sun. *what?* sun thinks. *the kalos war coulda started again if one man charged up that ray beam again, but calem stopped him. You owe it to that kid." Charlie explains to sun.

"But then, why are rick and Dennis redoing his work?" Sun asks

"But then, why are rick and Dennis redoing his work?" Sun asks. *world domination. Just like the CCP that ruined 2020 and should be massacred.* Charlie growls. "I guess that makes sense, thanks for the heads up." Sun says. Sun looks out the window to see the sun about to set and the 3 pokemon resting under the tree. "You know, I like to wonder what those pokemon are doing." Sun says to himself. "I hope mom and moon come back home soon, it get pretty lonely here." Sun says with a frown.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow📚 me and poke bro 2 wish you a happy new year. 🎉