Chapter 26 The Confession

"Me and mallow are in love." Dusk announces and everyone gasps in surprised. "How long have you two kept this?" Sun asks "since valentines day." Dusk answers and mallow kisses his cheek. "So, you two are boyfriend and girlfriend?" Lillie asks and eats The rest of it. "Isn't that nice sun? Dusk has a girlfriend and it happens to be a chef. Hopefully you cook for my baby dusk." Mom says with joy. "Sun, isn't this amazing?" Dusk asks as mallows blushes even more then what she has to be, but soon, her face turned from pink back to her regular skin tone.

"Everyone, please eat

"Everyone, please eat." Mallow says and sits on the table and eats. Moon gets up and asks dusk to come with him outside. "Remember me?" Moon asks while placing her hands on her hips. "Moon? Yeah I remember you shortie." Dusk says petting moon on the head. "Dusk, I missed you for  2 years, you should know who I am." Moon says and frowns. "I'm your family, even if we aren't as close as you and sun are. You should sometimes call me or something." Moon suggests and offers dusk her number. "Thanks moon, I might or might not call you." Dusk says rudely. Moon gives dusk the puffy cheeks and walks back inside. "Thanks for dinner mallow." Sun says ans gets up from the chair. "Thank you for the meal." Sun says and leaves without another word.

At the akala island docks

Sun meets up with ash. "What the hell are you doing here?!" Sun growls. "I'm doing the island challenge sun, what are you doing here?" Ash answers then asks. "Having dinner with family, what's it to you?" Sun answers and folds his arms. "There's no need to be mean." Ash says with a cocky tone. "Best you get out of my way." Sun says and pushes ash out of his way. "Mark my words sun, I will he the new alolan champion." Ash says and runs off to the next route. *the hell is ashes problem?* sun thought as he leaves onto a boat. *sun, it's not him. It's us. We need to take control of the situation.* Charlie suggests and sun understands. "Sun! We need to get stronger!" Lycanroc howls and sun agrees. "We should, if we don't, ash is gonna have the upper hand." Sun says and pets lycanroc. Once they got home, sun changed and so did his lycanroc. Sun polishes the lycanroc Z Crystal. "Here lycanroc, this belongs to you. Never forget the one who gave it to you." Sun says and gets to lycanrocs level.

Lycanroc takes the crystal and looks at it even closer

Lycanroc takes the crystal and looks at it even closer. "I remember the 1st time you gave it to me." Lycanroc says.

Flashback

"Here rockruff." Sun says "bark bark!" Rockruff says and tries to use it. "Rockruff, not yet. We'll be able to do it, once we unlock your real power." Sun says and rockruff looks at the full moon.

End of flash back

"I was little." Lycanroc says "yeah, but you made me proud that day." Sun mentions and pets suns head. "Sun, we shout train now." Lycanroc says and rushes outside. "Wait for me!" Sun calls out. Outside, sun looks at the sunset. "Ok lycanroc, we got so much to do!" Sun says and lycanroc looks at the biggest rock he can find and starts smashing it into pieces. "Good job boy!" Sun says and commands him to do another brick break. Lycanroc smashes another big rock and makes it into powder."good lycanroc! Now again!" Sun commands and sun smashes the rock even harder.

Soon, the rocks were just powder

Soon, the rocks were just powder. "That's great boy!" Lycanroc rushes to sun and hugs him. "You did it, great job!" Sun says and lycanroc licks sun on his face. *sorry if I hurt you boy." Sun thinks and lycanroc licks sun some more. Lillie shows up to check on sun. "Hey sun, I came to check on you and lycanroc." Lillie says and hugs him. "Hey lillie pad." Sun greets and kisses lillie on the forehead. "Ash has been saying some really bad things about you." Lillie mentions. "Let me guess, some sh*tty stuff about me?" Sun says and lifts lillie up in the air. "Lillie, you need you know I will always protect you." Sun says and kisses her chin. "Stop it sun, that tickles." Lillie giggles as sun nibbles on her chin. "We should go home, besides mom and she would like you to come home." Lillie says and sun pats lillies hand. "Lillie, I want to go to ula ula island. I want to do some more research." Sun says and kisses lillies cheek. "You sure?" Lillie asks "yeah, but I want you to always remember, I will be yours forever." Lilloe mentions and nuzzles with sun one more time.

Ula ula island

Sun goes to the  Library, studying the book acerola game, but a cat came up and strikes him. "Hi sun!" Acerola purrs and kisses sun. "Acerola!" Sun calls out. "What are you doing here?" Acerola asks "doing some more studying." Sun answers and pets acerolas head. "Why don't we read a book together?" Acerola offers and stands on her toes to pick up the book. "Club loser?" Acerola goes and looks at the book title. "What is this book about?" Sun asks "I think I've read this once, it's about 2 boys that endure the challenges of middle school, and they make a group of friends whole at it." Acerola explains and places the boom back. "You know sun, screw the reading. Why don't you come with me to my house? It would be nice to see you again, even after 2 years." Acerola offers. "Sure acerola, i would love to." Sun agrees and pets acerola again.

Acerola takes suns hand and skips with him to her home

Acerola takes suns hand and skips with him to her home. *I wonder what acerola wants to catch up about?* sun thinks.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow. 😇