Chapter 27 Over At Acerolas

Acerolas's home

"This hasn't changed." Sun points out as acerola skips. "Have a seat." Acerola insists and sun sits on the pillow. "Tea?" Acerola asks, with a big smile. "Sure." Sun says slowly. Acerola brings out some tea and cookies, just like last time. "Having seen you in 2 years acerola says with a sad look on her face. "I'm sorry Acerola, I've just been busy. Poor lillie didn't have to through kid nap." Sun says with sadness in his eyes. "That bastard Yuji is still out there." Sun adds. "Is he the one that kiddnapped lillie?" Acerola asks with some concern. "Yeah, still cant believe he got his hands on her. Now I got to focus on ash." Sun says and sips some tea. "I hear ash is on akala island, he's trying to be the new champion." Acerola says and eats a cookie. "You think he'll be stronger then me?" Sun asks, acerola nods a no and a smile. Acerola turns on the TV and what she sees, is ash getting the water Z crystal. "In the same day?!" Sun shouts as ash holds the water z crystal in his fingers.

Sun takes a angry bite out his cookies and acerola frowns seeing sun like this

Sun takes a angry bite out his cookies and acerola frowns seeing sun like this. "Sorry sun, but at least he still has ways to go." Acerola reassures sun. "Sun, we should've been more stronger!" Lycanroc growls "shut up lycanroc! We'll get strong later, but now is not the time." Sun tells his lycanroc. "Sun, how can you talk to pokemon?" Acerola asks as she sips more tea. "I hit my head on the way through the worm holes, I must've hit my head pretty hard, because now, I can hear pokemons thoughts." Sun explains to Acerola. "Do me a favor, try to relax and enjoy the evening." Acerola pleads with him. "Fine." Sun agrees and eats another cookie. "You're not hungry?" Acerola asks. "I ate Sunday dinner babe." Sun answers and picks up acerola like a cat. "What are you doing?" Acerola giggles and purrs. Sun then lays with acerola on bed with acerola. "Aw, you still like cuddling with me?" Acerola asks and kisses his chin. "Acerola, im gonna make this up to you." Sun swears and runs his hand up and down her body. Acerola purrs as suns hands goes up and down her body. "Goodnight sun." Acerola purrs and nuzzles into suns chest.

Morning

"Morning sun, did you sleep well?" Acerola asks with a purr. "Hey acerola, how did you sleep last night?" Sun asks "better with you." Acerola answers with a purr. "Do you have to go already?" Acerola asks "sadly yes." Sun answers and kisses acerolas nose. "See ya later!" Sun calls out as rushes our of the house. Sun notices by the docks, ash and lillie talking and lillie smiles with joy.

Sun Squints his eyes at them, but they don't seem to notice

Sun Squints his eyes at them, but they don't seem to notice. *What the hell is ash doing with my girl?* sun thinks and chooses not to overreacted. "Lycanroc, what is this feeling?" Sun asks "you know what it is, you're jealous." Lycanroc answers, thinking sun was stupid. "Ok, i know, but seeing lillie with another man, makes me sick." Sun says amd places his face in his hands. "Sun?...." Lycanroc goes. "Yeah?...." Sun goes, thinking his pokemon was gonna comfort him. "Do we have any potato chips home?" Lycanroc asks, killing the mood. "Yeah, we have a week's worth." Sun answers and waits for the boat to dock.

At home

Sun goes to his house and lays on the couch, lycanroc grabs the bag of chips and eats it in front of sun. Sun goes to his room and checks the old news from 2 years ago. "Lillies kidnapping....." Sun mutters as he say what was left from the scene. "I'll make them pay." Sun says and he lays in bed slowly closing his eyes.

In suns dream world

"Hello!" Sun calls out and waits for someone to answer. "Hello sun, what brings you here?" Dewott asks. "What's the problem in the world this time?" Dewott asks nuzzling with sun. "Remember emilio?" Sun asks "yeah, he was the reason I died." Dewott answers and feels a bit of anger. "Dont worry, Emilio is gonna get what's coming to him." Sun reassures dewott.

"Im sorry this has to happen again

"Im sorry this has to happen again." Dewott apoloagizes and kisses suns cheek. "What you think I should do?" Sun asks looking at his once alive pokemon. "Train lycanroc, train him harder then me." Dewott says and shows him some tips. "They'll always say that! I get it! But how?!" Sun shouts and falls to his knees. "Poke beans, take care of him, and make sure every hit is like that pickachu just kissed the monorail train at 6000 miles an hour." Dewott answers and picks his trainers chin up. "I have faith in you sun, try and work hard." Dewott says and hugs sun one more time.

Sun wakes Up

"Geez, my head hurts, let's hope I don't go into another coma." Sun hops and gets out of bed. "Hey sun." Moon greets and lays in bed with him. "Hey moon." Sun chirps and kisses moon. "What have you been doing lately? Where were you yesterday?" Moon asks. "I've been training and I was working on finding out the ponyta the soldier was talking about." Sun answers and shows moon the book. "Since when have you read something?" Moon asks "for while." Sun answers. "You know what sun, this is borning. Why don't we catch a movie? It would be nice to spend more time together." Moon suggests and pulls out some money. "You sure you want to?" Sun asks and moon nods. "Sure, what do you want to watch?" Sun asks "we'll see when we get there." Moon giggles and grabs sun by his hand. "Can we bring our pokemon?!" Sun shouts as lycanroc and Flareon follow them. "Where are they going?" Rowlet asks "they're going to the movie theater." Meowth answers. "What's a movie theater?" Rowlet asks "you have so much to learn." Meowth says.

Plz 🗳💬🙂 your support helps our books grow.😇