Chapter 100 Festival Time 🎐

Morning

Sun and lillie wake up to make sure they have enough time to get ready. Lillie goes to the bathroom to do her hair and moon already left the bathroom and gets dressed up. "Good morning sun, I can't wait to go to the festival today." Mom says and starts to cook up a quick breakfast. "I better clean my guitar." Sun says to himself.

In suns room

Sun cleans his guitar and tests the strings to make sure it works and doesn't make a dud. "Hey sun, how did I look? Pretty cute am I right?" Moon asks and does a cute pose.

"Very cute

"Very cute." Sun says, then looks at moons feet. "Moon, your shoes are damaging the floor." Sun points out. Moon remembered and slips them off. She holds them in her hand. "Sun, come on. It's time for breakfast." Mom calls out and everyone goes to the table and gets something to eat, but only a little, since they'll be plenty of food at the festival. "Thanks for the food, im sure they'll be plenty more to eat later." Sun says and gets going. "I'll meet you there, we have to prepare for the festival anyways!" Sun calls out and leaves without another word.

At lki town

Sun meets up with his group and they prepare for the festival later. "I really appreciate you and your team for doing all this. I'll make sure to pay all of you handsomely." Hala says and walks off the set up the tables. "Okay sun, you ready? Let's try it again." Calem says and they play the tune.

After the tasty lick

"That's great sun, where did you have the time to learn that?" Candy asks. "Oh my Arceus, candy!" Sum chirps and hugs her. "Hi there!" Candy chirps. "You here for the Festival?" Sun asks. "Yeah, me and my grandma are here the festivities. I hear they are great through this time of year." Candy says and whips some sweat of suns forehead. "Thanks." Sun says and kisses her forehead. "Come on sun, we got some more practicing to do before the Night Comes!" Red calls out. *oh now look who tells me to get back to work.* sun thinks with a chuckle.  "Okay red, im coming!" Sun calls back and joins the rest of his group. They tone the music some more and make sure the pitch is right.

Later that night, the festival starts

Sun meets up with lillie, lana, and mallow. "Hey you 3, can't believe you 3 made it." Sun says with a smile. "We wouldn't miss this for the world." Lana says and hugs sun. "Hey sun, sorry I haven't been showing up in these books." Kiawe greets, mallow blushes a bit. "Hey mallow." Kiawe greets and walks off with the food he brought. "How about a drink?" Lillie says and serves her and sun some punch. "Thanks for all this sun, you're the best boyfriend a girl can ever ask for." Lillie says and kisses his nose. Sun looks over at moon, flirting with gladion, even though they're already dating. Sun gets an idea. "Hey gladion, why don't you join us in the band?" Sun offers. "Really? Me?" Gladion asks. "You get be the base." Sun says and offers him a guitar. "Yeah gladion, you can do it!" Charmeleon says, but to Galdion "char char!" Gladion smiles and pets the fire lizard. "Okay, thanks for giving me this opportunity Sun." Gladion says and goes back to being with moon. "Hey sun!" Sophocles calls out. "Hey dude!" Sun calls back and hugs the chubby kid. "Missed seeing you around." Sun says and pets his head. Enjoy the festival festivities." Sun says and he does so.

Later

Sun and his band a long with gladion set up. "Ladies and gentlemen, are you ready to rock!?" Sun calls out and everyone cheers. Lucas claps his drumsticks together and plays the music.

9

Everyone screams and cheers ad the music plays. "Wow, that sun is amazing." May says. "Yeah, hes my boyfriend." Lillie says and blushes at his music skills. Moon was amazed on how gladion can play the base without any lessons. *that gladion is amazing.* moon thought.

Somewhere in time

"It was always me, I'm the one that made sure your brother left. Before you know it, everyone you ever love will die right before your eyes. I'll crush you sun. Someday, somehow, I will kill everyone you ever know. I'll find you.....and this won't be like what you did 2 years ago. You watch your ass." A demon voice says and the eyes glows in many colors.

Music ends

Everyone claps and cheers. "Hell yeah!" Kawie goes and everyone whistles. Sun was thirsty. "Okay guys, thanks for your help." Hala says and hands everyone, even gladion money. "Wow hala, this is too much." Sun says and counts the money he got.

At the drink bar again

"Hook me up with some punch, extra fruit." Sun orders. "Here you go." The bartender says and hands sun his cup of punch. "That was amazing sun, i didn't know you were able to do that." Lillie says. Alolan music plays in the background and sun gives lillie and kiss again. Lillie stands on her toes and wraps her arms around suns neck. "You two are super cute when you kiss." Lana says and mallow gives a small smile at them.

A few hours later

"Okay everyone! Time for fireworks!" Hala says and everyone gazes at all the bright colors. "Thank you sun, you did so much for alola. Your saved alola more then once." Lillie says. "Don't sweat it lillie, that's what a good boyfriend does." Sun says and kisses lillie. "Hey sun, I'm gonna start trainer school, so that I can do my island challenge." Lillie says. "Woe lillie, that's great news lillie!" Sun says and hugs lillie with a rewarded kiss. "I can't wait to start a new life with you." Sun says, lillie kisses sun deeply on the lips. The fireworks blasts in the background.

The End of book 3

The End of book 3. You have reached the end of sun x lillie 🌸 under the 🌞 book 3. Thanks for your support and 🗳 you really help keep these books going. Do not fear. For the thanks giving special coming up. And soon Pokemon Sun X Lillie Flower Under The Sun Book 4 🌸🌞

Thank you for your continued support and poke bro #2 really appreciates you. 📚