92-cuddles

Denki's pov:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hi kitten" shin said as he entered my room, walking towards my nest before looking at me for a moment. He looked tired, just overall very exhausted

"Hey baby" I responded as I sat back against the wall, turning off my phone and reaching over to him as he crawled to my side. He placed himself between my legs and laid his head on my stomach, letting himself go.

"How'd it go?" I asked him as I started to softly comb my hand through his hair. He snuggled closer to me as he hugged my waist, letting out a loud sigh. I chuckled as I saw how he looked annoyed, and a little bit adorable as he closed his eyes.

"It was fine, they've relocated most of them, not much happened tho, everything was very easy" he mumbled as he kissed my tummy before turning his head sideways again. I laughed as I grabbed his chin and made him look up at me. He groaned as he opened his eyes slightly, frowning as he tried to return to his old position.

"Give me a proper kiss" I whispered to him as I smiled softly. He sighed as he sat up, planting a small kiss on my lips. I pouted as he closed his eyes again, to me that wasn't enough so I leaned forward for a longer kiss, softly pressing his lips against mine. I smiled against his mouth, laughing lowly as he pulled away

"Brat" he muttered as he laid against my chest, crooning softly, giving my neck another small kiss. I smacked the back of his head in a playful manner before hearing him laugh softly, cuddling against my chest.

"You're the one who keeps spoiling me" I whispered to him as I kissed the top of his head. He smiled as he kept crooning close to my chest, slipping his hands under my shirt and meeting on my back, ghosting his fingers over my skin.

"I'm exhausted" he whispered as he curled further onto me, relaxing on top of me and if I'm being honest crushing me a little bit. I hummed to let him know I was listening as I kept playing around with his hair, which he seemed to enjoy a bit too much

"Your heartbeat is so soothing" he whispered as his crooning got louder. I smiled as I spilled some of my pheromones, trying to relax him even further. His body started to go limb, and his eyelids seem to heavy to remain open.

"My baby boy is sleepy?" I asked him in a baby voice as I looked down to look at his face. He smiled before answering, a soft tone on his voice.

"Yes, I'm vewy sleepy" he answered as he saw me cover him with a small blanket. He was already falling asleep and I knew he would be out for at least an hour. His sleep schedule may not be the best, but at least he is trying to get it better. I snorted at his words before resting my hand on his back

"If others would hear you like this they wouldn't fear you ever again" I whispered to him as he slightly smacked my back. I smiled down at him as he fell asleep in between my arms. We stayed like that for an hour or two, I was on my phone while Hitoshi was squishing me underneath him. As I waited for him to wake up I talked with some of my friends, and Kai.

'Toshi told me some haven't been located, have you?'

'They say that if they don't find somewhere soon they may send us with some heroes'

'I could ask Angie to take you and Isaac in... even if I don't like him that much'

'It'd be better to stay with someone who I know, thank you kami'

'It's nothing, don't worry, I'll let you know yeah?'

'Ok, I'll talk to you later then'