80-no

Denki's pov:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hawks pointed to some of the papers in the folder, watching carefully as Hitoshi and I looked through them.

"Why is there only one alpha?" I asked as I looked at his profile. His name was Kai, he was 15-years-old and he had disappeared around a month ago. His quirk gave him the ability to jump through shadows, he could disappear into one and appear on another one. There was nothing on his family.

"Because there are rare, rich, omegas in need of an alpha, a pure one," Aizawa explained, taking a sip from his mug.

I turned to see the profile was Hitoshi flipping through. It was a small omega, a beautiful one too. His name was Isaac, his hairstyle was like Todoroki's, but a beautiful dark blue shade. His eyes were crimson red, almost shining in the photo, he was quirkless. There was nothing on his family.

"Kami, we need you to bring her out of her hiding spot... and Hitoshi we have news," Aizawa said as he turned to look at us completely. Hitoshi sighed before talking,

"Mikas dead isn't she?" He questioned silently as he looked down at our hands, his voice was soft and mournful. I started to gently stroke his skin, hoping to comfort him in some way, he gave my hand a squeeze before looking at them again. It's not easy losing someone.

"You know?" Mic said as he looked at Hito as well. He simply nodded as he looked back at them, a sad look on his face.

"Yeah, whoever has her phone texted me the other day and I spent the next few nights trying to get info out... There was one part specific where I knew. She said that she missed me and she wanted to see me, that I should drop Denks and be with her instead, but I made it pretty clear that I'm gay," He told them as he rubbed the bridge of his nose before he turned to look at me like he was trying to make me understand something.

Now I know why he wasn't coming to my room or letting me go down to his, and I felt so fucking guilty I had to look away. Aizawa hummed as the room fell silent again. What they were telling us was insane, I felt like the room was closing on me, but I was going to agree.

"I think I will-"

"No, neither he nor I are going to do this, not again," Hitoshi cut me off as he gave my hand another squeeze. Everyone in the room stayed silent for a moment before Hawks let out a sigh. He was going to say something but I had to cut him off,

"No wait, I do, I want to help," I said softly at them. All their eyes were wide, and Hitoshi decided not to stay silent,

"No, you aren't. Denks, I won't just stand by and watch you put yourself in danger,"

"Hitoshi, it's best if I want to get her in the hero's hands," I said as I turned to look at him. I know I had screwed up enough, but I really needed to do this. Maybe if I could get Kany's help she won't hurt anyone anymore.

"No Denki. Why do you think this is the best way? There's always an alternative where you and I aren't putting our lives on the line... I just I can't let you do that... not when I can do something about it,"

"Hito you don't have to protect me every time a dangerous situation comes up. I'm training to be a hero with you, I can handle this if it's to save those people who are in the same situation we were," I told him firmly as I took both his hands in my own. Hitoshi looked down before he looked at me again.

"Kami, think for a moment, please... think. Do you realize what you're saying 'yes' to? I mean, please, baby, just try and think about it for a little more," He pleaded to me as his eyes looked intensely into mine, staring into me. I held my breath for a moment. I didn't know what to say. I really wanted to do this, I felt responsible and I wanted my sister in jail, I wanted her to pay, even if it's for the best.