13-the other one

Shinsous pov:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was starting to wake up, felling how a slight pressure on my chest was snuggling closer to me. It had been a hell lot of a day yesterday but I had to do something, I had to fix a few things before I had anything progress, if even posible further with denki.

Although I did have to be somewhere, Denki's scent was drowning me. It was so tantalizing, so addictive, so good. So after a few minutes I was awake I just stayed that way to smell him, I started to feel guilty about what was happening, for a whole different reason and I know that if denki found out, he would want nothing with me. He would blame himself.

Remember how I said Monoma and I were broken up, well that wasn't the whole truth. That was a different way of rephrasing what was happening between us. Monoma needed some time to think about his feeling towards me and Tetsutetsu. So we are on a break. We are since about a month now I think, I lost count.

I need to go and break things of with him, we both know we had other people we loved, we were just scared of change. But it's time to move on, I wanted to be with denki the most I could. I know that without this on the way it would be easier. I know for a fact that denki would feel guilty, although he's not part of the problem he's going to get hurt by it, I don't want that.

So I decided to get it done before the problem became bigger.

"Hey Denks" I said softly, he stirred a bit and hummed in response to let me know he was listening.

"Baby I have to go and take care of some things, then I'll be back with you" I said as I putted aside some of his hairs away from his face. He was purring at the touch, hugging me harder. Not moving at all.

"Denks come on I gotta go" I said trying to get him to let me go. But instead he lifted himself up and plopped on top of me, nuzzling into my neck, inhaling my scent, and still purring. I wanted to stay there so badly. Just be at the moment. But if I didn't do this now I'll probably change my mind soon.

After some nudging and tickling he finally gave in. "Fine fine, but promise to come back as soon as you finish" he said as he pecked my lips and went back on his side of the bed nuzzling into a pillow. I wish I was that pillow.

I stood up and gave him one last kiss before leaving, a sweet and loving kiss, I felt him hum and smile against my touch. Since I reek of Denki's scent I knew I had to change first, don't need people questioning. A quick swift by my room and a change of clothes later I was on my way to the class 1-B dorms. I may or may have not left the shirt with his scent on my pillow instead of the hamper. I didn't want to clean it just yet.

In my way there I texted Monoma for a heads up, I wasn't rude enough to appear without a warning. My mind wandered and I started to think how he's a beta, but his scent is still really strong, which means before heading to Denki's once more I had to cleanse myself. A plan

'Hey Neito, I'm heading over to your dorms. We need to talk'

'Hi toshi, I mean sure I'm in my room so just come, you know the way.'

I sighed as I continued waking, I felt horrible doing this. Did sero feel the same? No I dont think so, he never made an effort to do the right thing. At least I'm trying... right?

I finally arrived after some time, the people from there already knew me so I just waved at the few that were in their common area. I headed up to the third floor and into monomas room. A sick felling setting camp on the bottom of my stomach. God I hate this