11-belonging season

Denki's pov:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up one hour later, I stretched to grab toshi but he wasn't with me at the moment, I started to search with my hand because I didn't want to open my eyes just yet. Finally giving up I sat up and looked around. No alpha to be seen.

His scent lingered on my pillow so I just sat there inhaling it for about 3 or so minutes before I decided to check my phone. There was no message of toshi either. Maybe he'd just busy. Yeah that must be it.

I decided to stand up and go for something to drink. So I made my way downstairs, there were a few people scattered around. Either on the table or what it looked like playing Mario kart. I decided to grab a water bottle and head back to my room to text toshi.

As I was making my way back to my room I heard Jirou call out for me "hey denki wait up". I turned around and waited for her to reach me, her cute bob slightly bouncing. For being a beta, she looked like an alpha because have can be so intimidating but in reality she's a really cool person.

"Hey jirou" I said with a small yawn. She just kind of blushed and smiled a bit, weird. But then she continued talking."I was going to ask you if you'd like to go with me... a-and the rest of the class to a picnic in three weeks, we have to wait since your's and Midoriya's heat is next week and some other classmates aren't with us"

A picnic didn't sound so bad, it would be nice to go. maybe by then I could even be calling shin my boyfriend, the sound of calling him my alpha send chills down my spine.

"Sure just text me the date, and place  and I'll be there" I said with a slight wink, a friendly one. She just blushed more. Is she sick? Do I need to call Momo...am I missing something here?

"A-ah sure, I'll see you around" and with that she went back to her place between Momo and Uraraka. I headed back to my room, drinking almost half of my waters content in my way there. When I finally reached my bed I went onto my phone to text toshi.

'Can you explain why i woke up with no alpha next to me?!?'

'Sorry baby, I had to go buy some snacks for us'
'What do you prefer gummy bears or worms?'

Since he is bringing me snacks he is now a bit forgiven. And he isn't going to be gone for too long he'll be back any minute now...but I still miss him.

'Bears... now get your ass back here I miss you'
'Oh and btw did you hear about the picnic thingy'

'Yeah I did, want to go?'

'Yes... do you want to go?'

'Denks, baby I just asked you that'
'Gtg I'll see you in a bit <3'

And with that toshi was gone, it's nice of him thinking of bringing back snacks, maybe we could watch some Netflix or something. Chill the rest of the day

But we still need to talk. Sero asking for one last date is kind of big... what the hell im I supposed to do. Would this affect toshi? I'm not even sure if the outcome is going to be good. When sero kissed me I felt like I was cheating on him. A whole date is such a changing factor.

I then spotted something black from the corner of my eye. It was shins hoodie, and just like that I was making my way to it. I grabbed it and this smelled even more that the pillow to shins scent. I don't remember him bringing it, but now it's here and now it's mine.

I jumped back to my bed and decided to go through social media. Not much was happening. I saw a few of my classmates post pictures together, mostly the girls.