6-Rooftop

Soft(?) smut coming in the chapter. I'll put a heads up

Denki's pov:
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After school was done I head over to Todoroki. Something most people don't expect is that actually we are pretty good friends. We usually bonded over Pokémon. Todo is a big fan of the series so now we watch it together. He is one of the few people I actually trust completely. He knows about how I feel being an omega and he knows about all my love life. And normal life

If you ask me he's an amazing friend and alpha, and I know he likes Midoriya since all he does is talk about how ' cute and feisty his little omega is' and it's really fucking cute. But it also hurts me. Today we will be getting together just to hang out and talk, we don't do it long time ago and we decided to catch up

We soon arrived to my room, todo made his way to my bed while I left my things in my desk's chair, grabbing my phone with me. We started by putting some background sound from the tv but not much more than that.

"Speak to me Denks what's up?" He said as soon as I sat down next to him on my bed. He could read me so well and I really appreciate his friendship.

"Hanta cheated on me" I said quietly, not risking letting my emotional doors open. He just stared at me, an angry and disappointed look on his face. "With Mina" i continued closing my eyes as not to let my tears spill.

"Omg Denks I'm so sorry c'me here" he said reaching towards me embracing me in a hug. I knew this was new even for him. We rarely hugged but it still felt nice. Todos scent was like a cabin in the middle of the snowy mountains. It was soothing. He let me cry in him for a bit before I pulled away.

"Yeah no i don't know why I didn't see it coming. I should've guessed" I said smiling sadly. "Would you like to...talk about it?" He asked softly. I was about to say yes when I remembered we never really agreed on a time with shin, and it was him who I wanted to talk about it with. "No it's ok really, but tell me did I do something wrong? Did he really see me as a useless piece of sh-" I said before I was cut of by a hand on my mouth.

"No denki you know it is not like that you are amazing and so strong against this so stupid and senseless society. So don't do this to yourself" he said in a serious yet soft voice. He looked at me concerned, as I slowly nodded.

"Thanks todo" I said softly reaching for my phone " so tell me what the hell did Midoriya do today to melt you almost instantly" I said as I unlocked it looking for shins phone number.

"Denks you don't have to-"he started before I cut him off "No but i want to" after I said that he started rambling about how everything he did made his heart stop every time. While I listened I agreed on the time with shin. I really did want to hang out with him but I want to be here for todo in the mean time.

"...Izuku is going to kill me one day denki I swear"

"You should just tell him dude I'm sure he really does like you, I could ask if you'd like" I said as I smirked his way. Instant blush crept up his neck towards his ears and cheeks.

"I... I don't know, I don't want to put my hopes up. And it looks like he likes Uraraka" I rolled my eyes at him since I knew that was not the case at all.

" look todobitch, I'll ask him and you'll be together and happy and mate and have puppies and I'll be their godfather and you can't tell me otherwise" I said while pointing at him. He just chuckled lightly " fine fine go ahead. Knock yourself out"

After some time todo left and I looked at the time. It was about 8:48  which meant I still had like 12 min to go to shins so I changed into some black sweats and an oversized dark green shirt. I then grabbed my yellow fuzzy blanket and keys. I dialed shins number just to give him a heads up that I was heading over earlier.