46- electrify

Shinsous pov:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The rest of that night kami and I stayed at his dorm, talking and joking around, at one point I let him play with my hair, tying it up with different hair products. My parents liked up eri a few hours after we came back, she was sound asleep.

Now it was morning, I had told uraraka that we'd get the drinks, so now kami was heading out with me to a small convenience store next to ua. He was really happy today, maybe he was happy we were going to the picnic.

"Can I get ice cream?" He asked me as we walked down the sidewalk, I looked over at him and he just kept smiling at me. I didn't understand why he needed to ask for permission, it's not like it's ilegal to eat ice cream.

"Sure... why do you ask for permission, I'm not your dad" he looked to the front, a smirk on his face. It was then that I realized I had given him a base to make some stupid joke so I just waited for it to come.

"No, you're my daddy~" he cooed to my ear as he kissed my neck. I shivered under his touch. He laughed a bit to himself before he kept walking like nothing happened. It's weird how he can go from sad to happy to horny and back to happy, it's like he had 500 moods all in a minute. We got the sodas and started to head back

"Hey do you think we could count this as a little date?" I asked him, he looked up at me for a minute before smiling. He raised his ice cream cone for me to have some, which I gladly did.

"Let's call it a pre-date" he answered to me as he pulled me downwards and gave me a small kiss. Then as we were walking we passed a tattoo parlor, denki stopped in his tracks and looked at me with a glint in his eyes.

"You're not getting a tattoo kami, you'll regret it later on" I told him with a serious look on my face, he rolled his eyes and looked back at me, pulling me inside of the shop. It was half empty, a girl with red hair behind the counter and some people getting tattooed.

"I want to pierce my tongue" he said as he went to the counter, the girl smiling at him and taking his money. he's actually going through with this? He looked at me and started pulling me towards the room he was being guided to.

"Sit here kami" the woman told him, he handed me the ice cream and sat there, there wasn't fright in his eyes, just pure excitement. Actually he would look hot with one, now I like this idea.

"Wait baby are you sure?" I asked him, at least this was reversible, but still piercing his tongue could be a big mistake. He nodded at me grabbing my hand. The woman came back with some black latex gloves and some tools.

She sat down next to kami and got everything ready, then with a strange looking scissors she placed them on kamis tongue, she counted to three and pierced his tongue, placing the jewel and finally finishing up. Kami tensed up for a moment and some tears prickled from his eyes, but after that he was ok.

He payed for it and we started heading back, I wanted to ask him about it but it would probably hurt to talk. So i just squeezed his hand, he squeezed back in response.

"Hey maybe recovery girl can help you heal it faster" I mentioned to him, he looked at me and nodded, taking the ice cream from my hand. I thought he could hurt himself, but somehow he managed to eat it without bleeding.

When we got back he headed out to recovery girl and I went back to the dorms. When I came back inside I saw Mina had comed back, most of our friends were surrounding her. I placed the bags on the counter and went towards them, mido looked at me for a moment before turning back to Mina.