73-once again

Smutt warning

Shinsous pov:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

On our way to the dorms kami kept teasing me by kissing my neck... while I drived. Yes it was dangerous, but I haven't had him in so long, and he looked so damn good in fishnets I almost lost all control. He kept softly kissing my neck as one of his hands started to slide down my chest.

"Fuck... you're gonna make me crash" I said as I placed one of my hands on his thigh, he laughed against my neck as he licked the spot he was bitting on. I shivered under his touch as he started to glide his hand down to my own thigh and gave it a little squeeze.

"Then do it, I like seeing you desperate for me" he whispered in my ear as he continued to softly tease me, I gave no fucks as I started to speed up. He laughed at my behavior as he rolled down the window and took his head out of it, feeling the cold air on his face. He looked genuinely happy, and that made a warmth on my heart appear.

"What time is it" he asked as he looked over at me, his lips red from each kiss he stole, I looked over at the clock on the car as I tried not to hit anything on my way to the dorms, it wasn't like we were in traffic either so.

"It's 1:30 in the morning kitten" I said as I gave his thigh a little squeze, he smiled at me all dopey as he realized we had finally arrived to UA. I parked the car and went out of it, running to the other side just to find denki opening his door and slamming his lips against mine. I closed the door without breaking the kiss as I grabbed his thighs and pulled him up, instantly he wrapped his legs around my hips.

"God, can't we just do it here?" He asked as he started to kiss my neck, I laughed a bit as I threw my head back, and slammed kamis back to the car. He gasped as he bit into my neck.

"I think it's better if we go upstairs babe" I said as I tapped his thigh so he could set a foot down. He complied as he hopped off of me but didn't stop, he pulled me down from my shirt and started to kiss me again as he started to pull me to the dorms entrance. He hasn't been here since the incident, so I don't really know how he would react.

Soon enough we managed to open the door without breaking the kiss, which was a bit tricky. We were both hot and needy and desperate and I think we couldn't care less if we broke something at the moment. I started to guide him to the elevator as I pulled away from the kiss for a moment but he didn't let me get away for too long as he made me kiss him again.

"Yours or mine?" I panted as I tried to briefly catch my breath, he looked at me with lustfull eyes as he started to bite in my neck, pushing me into the elevator.

"Yours" he whispered as he kept nibbling on my neck, I smiled as a small moan came from my mouth responding to the actions he was doing. I pressed the button to my floor as he kept kissing my neck, but I got tired that he did all the marking. I tilted his head to look at me, and he beautifully complied as he slightly panted.

I grabbed his thighs again and pulled him up, he wrapped his legs around my hips again and kept looking down at me. I smiled as I started to attack his neck, leaving purple sports as I kept going down his skin. He gripped the back of my hair as he tilted his head back, giving me more access. I pulled away looking proudly at the purple spots and the bite marks I left.

"... still bruise like a plum" I whispered to him as he reached down to give me another kiss. The door of the elevator opened and I just brought him up to my room. I opened the door in one swift motion before I shoved denki against it. He quickly searched for the lock as he placed it on.

"Come on Hitoshi, I need you" he panted as he looked at me with lust-full eyes

"I know kitten" I responded softly as I bucked my hips upwards, he groaned in response.