21-living with the shadows

???'s Pov
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Observe. Hide. Write report.

That's been my schedule all week, observing quietly, shigaraki doesn't want me to make a move yet. It's annoying since all I want to do is take revenge on the little blond omega. I had him so close yet so far. It's frustrating but everything had to be perfect, he had to be gone for me to finally have my happy ending.

Observe. Hide. Write report.

I can't believe I'm actually going to have the chance to kill him. He deserves it, he's a useless omega. He ruined my whole entire life plan. I hate him. I fucking hate him so much. And that alpha with him isn't helping either. I had to keep a log of every move he made to make observations on when is the perfect time to strike. For now nobody had notice me.

Report. Go home. Repeat.

That's good, but that means U.A has a terrible security system. It was so easy a minor could do it. The league was just a bonus help to my plan. The only thing is that when dabi and birdperson eat each others faces out in public is the really annoying, but I can think of them as family by now. For now they had been great help but I don't think they'll do more for now. Maybe I could ask to join officially once the deed is done and he's finally gone, leaving his useless piece of space all alone.

Hide, hide, hide.

Hide in the shadows or the lights it doesent matter. That little bastard and his alpha haven't noticed me. Oblivious unknowing that this may be the last moments they spend together. Sneaking around is my thing. Ever since I've lived from place to place, strolling around the world, being a fox helps. Sneaky and traitorous.

Sneaking around them was fun but also really frustrating, they were almost always together. Even when I saw a miss pattern in their routers they had seen each other after two days or so. I reported this back to the league but they told me not to attack yet. I missed an opportunity there and now they are heading back to the rooftop. As I watch the doors close I putted my mask back on as to not be recognized, and using one of the quirks AFO gave me I was making my way out.

I quickly changed both my hair and eye color. The quirk can only make me change the color of my body parts, making my job much easier to slither around. I quickly jumped and turned around the schools grounds, finally making it outside. Taking both of my mask and head bandage.

My original quirk is a fox quirk, what it does is that it heightens my eyesight and helps me be alert of my surroundings, I can also manipulate people into doing what I want. My headband helps me direct the sound the certain way I want. My face mask just covers my face.

I hid them away in my pockets as I continued strolling down the sidewalk. Making my way back to the point where they would portal me into the bar. I saw a few people but there weren't much around. I hope I can kill someone soon. I had been feeling stressed and that always help. I felt my phone ding but I didn't put much attention to it since I was almost there.

I stood there for about five minutes before I saw the little portal open. Slowly I went inside, arriving into the bar. There shigaraki was sitting in the bar, while the bird lovers were on the couch making out with each other, twice was braiding togas hair on the floor. They all looked at me when I came in.