20- a walk by

Warning: homophobia (?)

Denki's pov:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was now about midday. I can't believe almost a whole week has past since all this adventure has happened. So much had happened overall... but this has to be the happiest I've been in such a long time. He makes me so happy.

We had already fought, fuck, said I love you, went on a small date. I mean this is the most fluid relationship I've had. It's just that with toshi everything has felt like a whole month. And the ironic thing is that we said we'd take it slow, but I don't think we have the right definition of slow

"Bye kids, I'll see you in a few weeks?" Aizawa said while saying bye to us, we were going back to the dorms. After a not so pleasant conversation with eri about how she'll learn when she's older, she was left confused but didn't ask more questions.

"Sure dad, well call you." He said as he grabbed my hand and started walking out of the house. When we were arriving the entrance I felt something around my waist at first I thought it was toshis hand but when I remembered his hand was holding mine I looked down to find a cute blue haired girl.

"I'll miss you both sooooo much!" She said as she grabbed my hips, I crotch down so I could be at eye level with her, she looked at me expectantly, her pink chinks making her look adorable.

"We'll miss you so much too eri-Chan" I looked up at toshi to see him looking at us in aww, a small blush on his cheeks. He letted go of my hand and I happily hugged eri, she's so small. I picked her up as she saw toshi and placed a small kiss on his cheek, he just smiled at her as she did the same to me. Gently I putted her down as she ran back to mic and Aizawa.

"Can I go visit them someday?" She asked as she jumped up and down enthusiastically. Both of them nodded their heads at her as they closed the door behind them, waving us a last goodbye.

"She's so adorable" I told toshi as he took back my hand and started walking with me, he placed his other hand in his backpacks strap. I had to borrow some of his clothes since we'll, I didn't bring any. He hummed in response as he drifted of into thought, he looked so handsome.

"Would you like to have kids some day baby boy?" He asked me as we kept our slow pace through the side walk, the sun was up on the sky and the day was beautiful. I felt my face flush at the question. I've always wanted kids. And having the chance to get pregnant with little pups was always an upside of being an omega to me. My heart fluttered at the thought.

"To be honest I'd love to..." i said in a soft tone as I gently squeezed his hand, he squeezed me back, a small smile appearing in his face. He just kept walking forwards. A small comfortable silence falling between us. As we continued our stroll I wondered if he was up to having kids with me.

"Hey look there is Mika" he said as he grabbed my hand and placed it across his back, bringing his arm to lay over my shoulders, I looked forward and sure enough there she was. I couldn't help but feel jealous at all the history they had. But as we came closer I decided to push the feelings away. After some time he broke the silence.

"Hey guys what are you doing around here" she said as she eyed me sideways, I don't know why I felt uncomfortable this time. She went back to her usual smirk. Looking back at toshi, he gently pushed me against him just a bit closer. I felt safer in his arms, I think he was being territorial since she's also an alpha. 

"Hey Mika, we were just visiting my parents" he said as he looked back at me, I gave him a small smile as we looked back at her. I thought I saw a small frown, but I don't think so since her smile was there most of the time.