79-insecure

Denki's pov:
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mm, I love you..." Shin whispered to me as I kissed his neck, I chuckled as I slightly bucked my hips downwards, making him groan in response,

"I love you too," I whispered to him as I went back to kissing his lips tantalizingly sweet. He hummed in satisfaction, gripping my hair, pulling me down again for another kiss.

It's the weekend and since Toshi and I had been so stressed out with all that's been happening we decided to have some alone time, some hot alone time. So here I was in his dorm, kissing as much of him as I could while he kissed me back, not minding the groping in the slightest.

"Good little kitten," He mumbled against my lips as his hands raked down my thighs, slowly and deliberately. I smiled at the pet name as a shiver went down my spine. I kept kissing his lips, more and more lovingly than before. His hands started to slide up my chest before they were on my neck again.

"I really really needed this make-out session," He whispered to me as I felt him play with the hair on the back of my head. I smiled, leaning in to kiss him again, but before we could continue his phone started to ring. He turned the call down, turning his attention back to me, but the caller didn't give up.

"Just turn it off," I told him, a bit annoyed that I wasn't getting my kisses, he slightly pushed me off of him and looked at his phone, answering the call and sitting up.

"Hey, Dad what's up?" He answered as he looked back at me and winked, I winked back before I looked away. Shin had been a bit distant lately, I don't know what happened but we have been seeing each other less.

He even went back to sleeping in his own room because he was too exhausted to go to mine. I'd offer to come to his, but he just said it was fine. If I'm being honest I was a bit scared for our relationship.

"Umm, I think we can be there in an hour or so," He answered, moving to stand up and sitting in his desk chair, I sat up and looked at him for a moment before passing a hand through my hair. I was very insecure about our relationship lately, I didn't want us to drift apart but it was getting harder and harder to spend time together and Hitoshi seemed to be bothered by something.

"Bye." He said as he turned off his phone. I looked down at my hands as a wave of sad emotions flooded my system. Hitoshi was my boyfriend and I loved him very much but I can only stay away so much and I'm a very clingy person.

"We have to meet Hawks and Dabi," He said to me, walking to the bed and sitting beside me. I sighed as I nodded softly. They probably were gonna tell us some shit about my sister that I didn't want to hear, and frankly, I wasn't in the mood for it either. Hitoshi kind of caught on because he gently grabbed me by the jaw to make me look at him.

"Babe? What's wrong?" He asked as he softly caressed my cheek, I looked at him for a moment before I took his hand and pulled it away from my face. I stood up from the bed and walked to his chair where my jacket was.

"Nothing... we should get going..." I answered as I placed a half-smile on my face. Hitoshi looked at me weirdly before he stood up, walking until he was in front of me, I looked at him for a moment before I raised my eyebrow.

"Kami what's up, talk to me," He prodded briefly as he grabbed my hand and caressed it softly with his fingers. I frowned almost immediately because I just couldn't lie to Hitoshi, I couldn't do it unless it was a matter of life or death.

"It's just that- ...I'm sorry, you know what? I'm being unreasonable, let's just forget it." I told him as I brushed past him and was about to reach for the handle. If I told him he would think I'm being petty and selfish. He would think that all I wanted was his full attention and that's not true. Before I could even open the door he pulled me back by my arm.