60- cupcake

Aizawas POV:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I had ran to the store for some last minute preparations, after all we couldn't miss this day. It had been a day since kamis bday, and even after my class decided to do something for them, they were both still my children, and I wanted to do something for them, and of course my family.

Mic has taken it the hardest, he had really warmed up to Kami, and to have your child ripped away from you isn't good, not after you tried to save his friend, but she ran away. Mic always thought it was his fault that toga became a villain, he had saved her, but she ran away. Shin being worried about his friend always questioned him about it, until he eventually stopped.

As I entered our house the heavy atmosphere that had been here since that awful day was suffocating. It felt empty, sad, lifeless, but could you blame it? It was missing something, it was missing Toshi and Kami. I closed the door behind me and went over to our room, where I guessed hizashi was at. I opened the door and there he was, sitting on the bed, his head in between his hands, frozen.

"Hey" I whispered to him as I left the bag on the floor, slowly walking towards him, he sniffed a bit before wiping his eyes with his hand, looking over at me and smiling softly.

"Hi" he said back, his voice hoarse, and his heart broken. I walked up to him and sat down on the bed, placing one of my hands on his back, he sobbed a bit more before sniffing again, looking at me before talking.

"I'm ok" he said weakly, I shaked my head before speaking up again

"No you're not zashi, and that's normal" I whispered to him as he took in a deep breath again, falling on my chest and crying his heart out. I passsed my fingers through his hair, trying to find anyway to console him. I felt my own tears starting to form, and fall down my cheeks, holding in whatever I could. I kissed his head as I felt him sob through the few minutes he could.

"I miss him so much" he said through broken sobs, I took a deep breath before I nodded, I missed him too. He stayed a bit on my chest while we both silently cried, we could have protected them, they even came to us and we still didn't do anything about it. The worst part is the other day the commission received an envelope full of pictures of them, all around the place, which meant they were already under surveillance.

"How's eri?" I asked my lover as I felt him calm down, he didn't say anything for a moment, just staring at the wall endlessly. He sighed before sitting up straight and mopping his face with his sleeve.

"She doesn't understand it, she had asked for him but it's too hard... I can't tell her shota" he said once again. I smiled weakly and nodded, it was to hard to tell her, so much had already happened in her life and this really wasn't going to help. I took his hand and kissed it softly, he looked at me and grabbed my face, kissing me softly as well.

"We will find him and bring him back home" he whispered to me again, I nodded and sniffed a bit. We stayed silent for a moment before a voice interrupted, a small shy and scared voice.

"Find who?" Eri said from the doorway, hugging one of her stuffed animals, I looked over at her. She had been sleeping on toshis room, and sometimes even wearing his shirt because his scent was comforting to her, he was always the one besides her. I didn't know what to say, and I bet mic didn't either, what do you say to a child when the person she trust the most is missing. I felt mic grab my hand a bit harder than before, there was no turning back now.

"Come" Zashi said to her as he extended an arm to bring her in, she nodded and slowly walked up to him, sitting on his lap. I looked at him as he looked at me, and then we both looked at eri, who was cuddling close to his chest. When she was finally satisfied and comfy, her big crimson eyes looked at me, waiting for an answer to her question.