35- who's mika?

Kany's pov:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey look his back, the traitor" I sad as I came back inside the bar, bowing in front of them, seeing how hawks was sitting next to Touya.  It's been like what? 4-5 days since I tried to murder everyone in here, and they still are salty about it. All of them still had a couple of bandages, toga had on her leg, I had on my arms and my sides, hawks somehow had one on his back, and of course dabi had one across his chest.

"Fuck off Kany" hawks told me as he glared at me from his seat, putting his hand on dabis knee. Dabi hasn't spoken to me since the stabbing, he barely even acknowledged me. I didn't like it because he had been like a big brother to me, I had to make it up to him soon. Toga was fine, she loved fighting me so she didn't really feel bad about the attacks. Tenko is who i was pissed at, not only did he followed both kami and shinsou in UA, he almost got caught. So I had been ignoring him like the plague until today.

"I'm good, you on the other side needs to get laid, is dabi not helping you with that?" I asked on a mocking tone, at which hawks growled softly at me, but stopped once dabi whispered something to him. That night I had passed out either of loss of blood, tiredness, or pain. But whatever it was it held me asleep for about a day and a half. I stared a bit at dabi, he stared back for a while. Usually when I didn't want to use words, I used expressions, so for this I took of my mask and let my fake ears lean back, he understood and nodded at me.

"I hate you kany" he whispered to me as he hugged hawks waist, at which I cringed and looked away, I saw how spinner was babysitting over twice and toga while the three of them played uno. We were just waiting for tomura, mr shade man was behind the bar making drinks for everyone. And I just sat there waiting for this man to appear, in the mean time I took out the phone to look at it, I had a few messages I had to respond to later.

"Hello Mika, long time no see" I heard from the doorway, I turned my head to see tomura, slowly walking towards the stool next to mine. I didn't mind having him in the room as long as there were many people in it, more ways to distract me from him. More ways to ignore him

"Who the fuck is Mika?" I asked him as I didn't even bother to look at him, concentrating in the game of uno that was currently taking place on the floor. By the looks of it, spinner was winning. And toga did not look happy, actually I think she had a knife in hand. She's not a good looser.

"The girl you killed so you could take on her life?" Tomura said as he carefully grabbed the glass and drank whatever was inside of it. If he meant the blue haired girl then he was right, now I know that shinsou and kaminari were having trouble, and for him to come at 2 in the morning is very horrible, I had to rush over the shop and make some lame excuse so they would let me work on the night.

You see, another of my quirks is that when I grab something special to a person I can replicate them, it's really similar to togas, but I don't have to consume the disgusting blood. As long as I have the item on me I can be them for a long time, but if I have it for too long then I will start confusing my life with theirs. You know both of the quirks complement each other, it may be a weapon if you see it in a different point of view. One day I could be a 40 year old lady and the next I can be one of my victims.

"Oh yeah, she was nice, but awfully a lot alike like Bakugou" I said as I grabbed to soda and started drinking it.  I saw how tomura got mad and started to mumble under his breath, I knew about how they had found Bakugou and rescued him. It was a shitty try but apparently not a bad ending to it.