94-costumes

Smutt warning

Shinsous pov:
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

UA was hosting a Halloween party for us, it was fun. Big room, drinks and food, dancing around most of the night. I didn't really want to go in the first place, I would've preferred to stay in my room and watch some crappy scary movie. But Denks really wanted to go, and his pack had also pushed me to go, so I had no other option.

That's how I ended up in a corner, sitting down with todo as the rest of the people danced around, and got all sweaty and messy, and the air was as filled with all kinds of pheromones.

I could see Denki from my spot, happily bouncing around with the load of energy he possessed, he was happy so that's all that mattered. I sighed as I leaned back on my chair, drinking the punch from my cup.

"Having fun I see" someone from besides me said as they sat down. I looked over to find Monoma, dressed somewhat weirdly. I laughed as I looked over at him, he rolled his eyes before turning to look at me.

"What are you supposed to be?" I asked him as I turned to look at him, he looked around for a moment before turning back at me, pulling me closer to whisper.

"Not really sure? Tetsu choose my costume," he told me as he continued to drink from his cup. Sadly I found myself in the same situation, kami came as a little devil, with those sinful tight pants, and he made me put on a white shirt and a small halo. I looked over at Kami again, watching as he swayed his hip as back and forth, it's like he's mocking me.

"Stop eying him, it's like you want to eat him" monoma teased me as he flicked my forehead, I laughed softly as I slapped his hand away.

"He's my boyfriend let me be" I told him again as I continued to watch him. I smiled when kami looked back at me, he looked like he was having fun. He blew me a kiss before going back to dance with kiri and Mina.

"I bet that if Kaminari had on a maid outfit on, with kitty ears and a bell, you'd fuck him right then and there" monoma whispered to me as he snickered, I turned with wide eyes to look at him, because he wasn't wrong. That's when I felt my phone vibrate, I took it out and looked at the caller, using it as an excuse to get out of there.

I quickly went out of the large gym, making sure there was less noice before answering the phone call.

'Hey shin, how's your Halloween going?'

'Hey Isaac, it's fine, I would've preferred to stay in my room, but this is fine too'

'Mmm, I could've guess, you can always come around and watch movies with me, you already know the address anyways' he said as he laughed softly at the other side of the line

'I'd love too, but maybe another time, I know kami wants to spend tonight with me.'

'Oh right, your boyfriend, how is he by the way' he asked, after last time kami saw us together, he's been suspicious of Isaac, but he's nice

'He's fine, how has it been settling in with Angie?'

'So much fun, she's amazing, Kai and I are settling in pretty good' he said with a longing voice, one I recognized a little too well. I laughed softly at him

'Aaaa, you like Kai'

'What?! No I don't, I couldn't' He said in an adorable tone, kind of like a mouse. I chuckled at his words before I felt a hands slipping around my waist. I turned to look at Kami, his bright golden eyes looking at me.