Fresh

You are a female human who loves bright colours and other weird stuff. For example: you like the language from the 90's alot. You were known as 'The Weird Girl' in the city where you live. You are looking for a specific shop to buy more weird stuff. That's where you saw a skeleton that wore bright clothing (pic above). He looked like a radical dude. He saw you and his glasses changed from 'YOLO' to 'COOL' and that impressed you alot. He then walked over to you and said," What's poppin' radical dudette." You loved him even more and waved at him and said," Nothing my bread slice homey." You got him there. He left and you kept on looking for weird stuff. Little did you know that Fresh was waiting for you. After buying all the weird stuff you wanted, you went outside and immediately got snatched by someone. A skeletal hand covered your eyes and one was around your waist. Then you were put into a tight tube and you, being the curious little girl you are, didn't struggle because you wanted to see where you were going. After that, you were in a tight ball."Sorry dudette, I was hungry and you were freezing and I decided to just eat you. I'm really sorry broseph." You heard Fresh say." It's fine. I kinda like weird stuff. Could you please get my bags and take us to your home?" You asked Fresh. You then heard your bags being lifted and you felt dizzy. You could see a bit through Fresh's transparent stomach walls that you aren't in the alleyway but in his home.

You two became best friends forever. You watched his back, he watched your back.

The
End