Empireverse! Ink

The sound of dead leaves being stepped on filled the air...

It was a cold night, one Y/n would never forget. They shivered as they trudged through the forest of the Sun Empire. Being a human hybrid did have its perks. For instance: your wings don't have enough heat circulating through them. Maybe you should have brought a jacket with you.

You were almost at the entrance of the castle where your 'father' worked, being Dream's right-handman. Entering the castle, you immediately went to your room. All you thought about was warmth, being half reptile and all.

Once you reached your room, you immediately made your way to your bed and made a nest out of all your blankets. You layed there, the blanket above you and your nest didn't trap the warmth you needed. You heard your bedroom door creak open and, Lo and behold, there stood your 'father' infront of your room. He came to where you were and noticed your shivering, giving you a look of sympathy. You knew that he drank his vials a few minutes ago but he still had some emotion, even if he had no SOUL. You layed your head down, bringing it closer to your body. You were desperate for warmth, any warmth and your 'father' knew that. He had one secret that only you and your uncles knew: he was a Basilisk. He turned into his true form, knowing how to control his form. Opening his jaws, he gently got your head in his maw by using his tongue. He pulled you further into his maw until you were in his mouth. He gently swallowed you, knowing full-well how fragile you were.

You reached his stomach, thankful for warmth and slept. You knew that he would do anything for you, even if it means risking his own life.

The End