God!Sans

A/n: So this is my au and the souls can't talk nor hear him and Frisk is alive aswell as Chara. In this au,Sans stays a god. He is taller than you and you are 15 years old. Your also half god and half human whilst Sans is a skeleton and a god. You also have magic. Now, enough talking and let's get onto the story.
____________________

Sans turned into a god and was immediately praised for breaking the barrier. He didn't like the attention and teleported off somewhere with you. To him, you were the size of a baby because of how short you are compared to him. He played with you for hours and you were immediately tired. He chuckled at you." Look who's tired. Now that I have you in my arms, do you know where you are going to be sleeping?" He asked. You snapped your neck to look up at him sleepily and nodded. You pointed out towards his stomach and his grin widened even more. He opened his mouth and your head was shoved in first gently. He took the first gulp and you were chest deep in his throat. He took the last gulp and you were in his stomach. He rests one of his skeletal hands on the walls where you are in. You didn't make a bump in his stomach so If he were to be asked of your whereabouts then he would just say," The kid is on the surface." He knew that you didn't have parents and took you in as his own. The only people who knew about you being in his stomach were Chara and Frisk. It happens to them if they did a mistake but when it comes to you, it's either that you are tired or that you are in time out. He went to the surface with you safely tucked away in his stomach. Let's just say that someone had a bad time for insulting his brother.

The
End