Loveverse part two

Killer:

You were bleeding badly, blood was on your hands, your bare hands that tried to stop the bleeding from your shot wound. You see, you are a stripper( no dirty thoughts!) and got grabbed by a guy who tried to kiss you but you slapped him and ran away, you got near a border before getting shot and tumbling down a rivine. Thank goodness it was your arm that got shot instead of your other limbs. You were scared but didn't show it. You got and held your bleeding arm, despite the fact that you started feeling dizzy. You pushed forward and into the unknown, being watched by a skeleton. You were halfway through the rivine before you collapsed due to blood loss. Your vision blurry before everything went back, unaware that you were gonna get eaten by the skeleton that watching you.

...

He came out of hiding before going to your limp body. He did some healing magic as best as he could before eating you. Since his clothes were revealing, your entire body was seen through his ecto stomach. He went back to his room before going to bed.

Cupid:

Okay! You were never the kind of person to get attached to someone easily and for good reason. Your name is Y/n Comyet, sister of Ink, Reaper and Cross Comyet. It was actually not that bad but when it came to men, you were utterly disgusted. You would rather get eaten by your boyfriend, Nightmare, or one of you brothers than get proposed to. Yes, your boyfriend is Nightmare but he is actually just a very big teddy bear around you. As you mentioned before, you'd rather get eaten by your boyfriend or brothers. You are just a normal human but with magic. All humans have magic but you, your magic was like monster magic. Very rare. Only 0.02% can get monster magic if their family members are human and monster. Anyways, a man proposed to you and you just flatly said," Fuck off you disgrace of a being!" It was very sad for the person and ran off, crying. You just scoffed, knowing the real reason they want to be your boyfriend: Fame and popularity. You went back into the forest before teleporting to where Cupid was. Turns out he was in the doodlesphere, drawing something."Welcome ba-" you enteruppted  him." Eat me." You said plainly, irration evident in your voice." Al-alrigh." He said, knowing what might have happened. He sighed before standing up, motioning for you to come to him. You did as told and came to his figure, getting your head in his mouth. He swallowed you before a gulp was heard. This went on for a few minutes before you reached your destination. You got comfortable before going to sleep.

Eros:

I'm just going to say that you are just in there because of how innocent, curious and oblivious you are.

Next: Blueberry, Dust and Cross!