Annoying freshman (part 10)

Beam's P.O.V.

After class I pulled Kit aside. Phana looked at us weirdly but continue walking. Once he was almost at the door he turned around to look at us.

"Aren't you two coming?" He asked looking at us with an eyebrow raised.

"I need to talk with Kit about something quickly." I said and he nodded before turning around and leaving. I dragged Kit with me to our table at the food court.

"What do you want to talk about?" Asked Kit once we were sitting.

"Today both Forth and Kong both told me something and it's been bothering me since then. I don't even know how to say it, it sounds stupid but I just want to make sure." I said awkwardly and Kit sighed.

"I think I know where you're going with this." Said Kit letting out a sigh.

"You do?" I asked confused and he nodded.

"Yeah so go ahead and ask me. I don't want to make a mess if it's not necessary." He said and I nodded.

"Does Phana have feelings for me?" I asked hoping he will tell me no.

"Yes." Said Kit without even hesitating and I was surprised.

"Are you serious?" I asked and he nodded.

"Wow." I said and Kit just shook his head.

"Everyone knows except you! You really are stupid. It took Forth like two seconds to realize it." Said Kit.

"I would've never guessed he had feelings for me. You know he's like a brother to me same as you." I said and Kit nodded.

"I know and he knows it too. Seriously Beam he's always looking after you in every way possible. You just never noticed. All you had to do was whine about something and he would go do it for you." Said Kit and I nodded thoughtfully.

"He does the same for you too some times." I tried to defend myself.

"Not even close to half as much as what he does for you tho." Said Kit.

"I just thought I was his favorite. I mean I am the one who gets in trouble the most. People even joke that he's is my father and you are my mom since you two are always scolding me even more than Kong sometimes." I said.

"Look just talk this out with Phana. I don't think he was ever gonna make a move on you anyway and he is happy with Wayo. I think it just shocked him a bit to know that you liked guys too. He has always had a soft spot for you always wanting to protect you and stuff. Maybe he got confused or something but I don't think he will meddle in your relationship ok?" He said and I nodded.

"Ok then I will talk with him thanks Kit." I said standing up.

"You're welcome. See you tomorrow." Said Kit standing up and I hurried home. I needed to pick up Forth soon. I took a quick bath and gather everything I needed before leaving my apartment. As I was closing my dorm room someone touched my shoulder making me jump back.

"What the hell!" I said once I notice it was Forth. I was ready to go on fight mode.

"To be fair I said your name before touching you but you were lost in your own world." He said shrugging.

"I was hurrying to pick you up! Why are you here?" I asked confused.

"You are half an hour late plus you weren't picking up your phone I got worried." He said and I smiled.

"Awww I'm sorry! I had a talk with Kit and that took a bit of time. Anyway let's go before Arthit and Kong get mad." I said starting to walk and Forth followed me.

"So I was right then." He said and when I looked at him he had a smirk on his face.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said feigning ignorance.

"Yeah right, I saw how he looks at you. Makes me want to beat him up. Especially since he has a boyfriend! Why is he with someone when he obviously likes you! Can you let me hit him? Even just once and I'll be happy!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"No you can't! Anyway I'm talking with him tomorrow to figure this out." I said.

"Figure what out? You better not be thinking of leaving me for him." Said Forth before he stopped walking. I stopped a few steps ahead turning to look back at him.

"Are you serious? I already told this idiot I was in love with him. But now that he's being unreasonably jealous I'm questioning my decisions." I said and Forth pouted.

"Ah you kill me." He said coming over and hugging me.

"You want to be there when I talk to Phana?" I asked.

"Just tell me when it's happening I don't need to be there I'll give you space so you two can talk. But if he dares to kiss you or something we will have a problem." He said and I nodded.

"I didn't even know he had feelings for me so I don't think he would do anything." I said and he nodded.

We finally reached my car and drove straight to Kongpob and Arthit apartment. We were extremely late. I opened the door to a super angry Kongpob.

"You two assholes really have no consideration! You are forty five minutes late. I am damn hungry and Arthit won't let me eat until you two arrive." Said Kong and we both looked at him guiltily.

"I also told you not to do anything to them or you won't be eating anyway." Said Arthit coming from behind to greet us. "Come on se were waiting for you two." Said Arthit pushing Kong away from the door so we could enter.

"Sometimes I like you better than my brother." I said to Arthit who laughed. We all sat down to eat.

"I still don't like you, you should be making an effort." Said Kong pointing to Forth with his chopsticks.

"As long as I have these two on my side I'm good." Said Forth pointing at me an Arthit.

"See! That's why I don't like him." Whined Kong.

"You two seriously need to start getting along." I said.

"Never." They both replied at the same time.

"I give up. They are all yours." I said to Arthit.

"Aww that love each other they just don't want to admit it." Said Arthit and that gained him glared from both of them. "See you two are the same!" He said.

"Keep at it and your sleeping on the couch." Threatened Kongpob.

"Oh really." Said Arthit sarcastically turning to look at Kong.

"I take it back I prefer fighting with the brat." Said Kong.

The whole night was filled with bickering from all of us but it was fun. As much as we fought at the end of the day we all cared for one another. Once it was nearing midnight I decided to leave.

"Well I'll see you next week." I said.

"Don't bring him if you are going to be late! If he denies me food again because you two are late I'm beating him up!" Warned Kong and I rolled my eyes. Forth was about to say something back but I dragged him to the car.

"Not gonna happen again." I said and they all laughed. After that I drove back to my dorm.

"It's late you should sleep over at my place." I said to Forth who nodded.

"You sure?" He said excitedly and I nodded.

"But we are just going to sleep! I have an early class tomorrow so don't get any ideas." I said and he looked sad like a kicked puppy.

"Fineeee." He said before following me to my room. Once we were in bed I scooted closer to him laying my head on his chest. "Tomorrow I'm taking you on a date." He said and I nodded.

"The one that was supposed to be our first date?" I asked.

"Yeah but I'm not saying anything it's a surprise." He quickly added.

"Aww fine then let's sleep." I said getting comfortable. Forth hugged me tighter and I smiled. Before drifting off to sleep completely I could hear Forth slightly snoring.