Babysitting (part 11)

Beam's P.O.V.

I woke up early again today and I smiled at the sight. Forth was lying on his back with Tul on top of his right side cuddling against his shoulder while Forth had arm around supporting him. I was on his left side cuddling against him too with my head on his shoulder and he had an arm around me. I sighed looking at both of them. Today is our last day together and I am going to miss this. I spent a while taking this moment in I wanted to remember it forever.

"Good morning." Said Forth finally waking up.

"Morning." I replied smiling at him.

"This is nice." He continued.

"Today is our last day with him. They are coming to pick him up after dinner." I said sadly and Forth frowned.

"I thought he was leaving tomorrow." Said Forth confused and I shook my head.

"They are landing here at noon. Mom wanted to come pick him up tomorrow but his mom is way too eager to see him. She told me yesterday when I called her." I said and Forth nodded.

"Well lets make the time we have left memorable." Said Forth sadly too.

"I wanted to make him pancakes before he left but we wasted all the ingredients yesterday." I said sadly.

"Then lets go to the store." Said Forth.

"But he is sleeping still." I said caressing little Tuls head I was surprised when he giggled. "You're awake." I said amused.

"You woke me up talking loudly." He said hiding his face on Forths chest.

"Ah you little devil! Come on lets give you a bath! I will make you the best pancakes ever." I said and that caught his attention.

"Yay!" He clapped getting out of Forths embrace and jumping over to hug me. I caught him hugging him tightly. "Lets go!" He said and I stood up walking to the bathroom at my room. For the past week ive only entered my room to use the bathroom I realized. I shook away the thought and went to take a shower and give one to Tul. Soon we were all ready and out the door. This time I was driving and Forth was in the passenger seat. I drove to the nearest supermarket. I grabbed a basket instead of a shopping car since I just needed a few things. Forth was carrying Tul on his shoulder while walking beside me. Tul was yelling instructions telling us what snacks he wanted and waking hello to everyone there. While we were down the isle looking for chocolate chips a girl with blue hair was there looking for something.

"She has blue hair! Wow so cool! I want my hair like that." He yelled loudly. The girl startled looked at us before smiling and waving at Tul. "Hi! My names Tul! I like your hair." He said and the girl approached us.

"Hi Tul! Im Kei." Said the girl.

"Can I touch it." He said pointing at her hair and she laughed.

"Sure." She said standing close to Forth so Tul could reach her hair.

"So pretty! I like it." He said and the girl laughed.

"Thank you. He's so cute! You are an adorable family! I hope you all have a great day. Bye Tul." She said before leaving. We didn't even have time to correct her. But oh well she was gone now. I finished shopping and we paid before leaving. Once we were back at the house Forth and Tul sat down to watch again. I handed them a plate with strawberries.

"Eat this and don't touch anything else." I warned them and they nodded. While I was making the batter Forth offered me a strawberry.

"Take a bite." He said and I complied bitting the strawberry from his hand.