Cinderella (part 3) the end

A.N

As I said before this was a request by sumnsumn55. I hope it is to your liking!

Beam's P.O.V.

It's been a week since the dance and I've successfully avoided all contact with him. Every day he comes to our faculty during lunch to see if Pha or Kit saying anything regarding my identity but they haven't. It's the least they can do after getting me in this mess. Today Pha and Kit went out with their boyfriends so I don't have to worry about Forth. I'm sure when he notices Pha's not here he would just leave. I was doing a report to pass time mostly because I still had a few days to complete it. I didn't notice when he sat down in front of me until he talked. I instantly recognized his voice.

"Pha's not here" I said avoiding to look at him. I look very different from that day but I don't want to risk him recognizing me.

"I can see that, but I thought you might be able to help me" he replies.

"I don't think so" I said trying to focus on my work so I would seem uninterested.

"Come on please I'm desperate. I've been looking for this girl who was Pha's date to a party held last weekend. Since you're his friend you might know who she is or some information about her" he said. I was annoyed that we met under those circumstances.

"If no one has told you anything by now why do you keep insisting? It's clear she doesn't want to be found" I replied a bit harshly my feelings getting in the way.

"I told her I was going to find her and she replied with I hope so. That means she wanted me to find her" he replied and by his tone I realized that he was getting mad.

"Well maybe she changed her opinion" I said getting mad now.

He sighed "Look I just want to find her because I felt like we had a strong connection. It may seem superficial but it wasn't like that. I didn't feel I was attracted by her appearance even though that was what made me approach her. I can't explain it but when I looked into her eyes I felt as stupid as it sounds like we were meant to be. That's the only thing I care about because I've never felt this way towards anyone. I don't care if I don't know who she is I won't stop until I find her" he started to ramble.

I couldn't contain my feeling and I felt tears started to well up in my eyes. I decided to tell him it was me I should end his misery and mine. I looked up at him ready to tell him but when our gaze met I heard him gasp. Before I could start talking he did.

"It's you isn't it?" He said sounding surprised. I instantly panicked and decided to run away. I left all my stuff at the table and just ran not looking back once. When I felt I was a good distance away from him I broke down. All the emotions I was feeling were overwhelming.

Forth's P.O.V.

I watched him run away from the table. I was shocked finding out that he was the girl I was looking for. I wasn't disappointed though that guy was handsome but somehow he also looked cute. He had captured my attention even more. I started packing up his things from the table. I looked at his report and saw his name. So you're Beam Baramee huh I smiled the name really suited him. As I was finishing picking the stuff up his phone started ringing. I noticed it was Phana so I answered.

-Beam were are you? Class is about to start!- Pha said.

-it's Forth, I found out he was "the girl" I was looking for an when I asked he ran out- I told him what happened.

-shit, start looking for him me and Kit will too- he said sounding concerned.

-call me if you find him first I have all of his things- I said and hung up.

I started walking in the direction he left not really knowing where to go since I wasn't familiar with the building. I was thinking of what could be the reason for him to dress up as a woman and go as Pha's date but I couldn't think of anything. I was walking down a hallway when I heard someone crying or at least that's what it sounded like. I followed the noise and found Beam sitting on the floor crying . It broke my heart seeing him like that. I sent a text to Pha saying I found him and the location before approaching him. I crouched down in front of him.

"Beam are you ok?" At the mention of his name he looked up. I wiped the tears from his eyes with my thumb. "Stop crying please I didn't mean to make you cry" I kept talking.

"I'm sorry this is just so fucked up" he mumbled.

"I know" I said petting his hair.

"Can we talk?" I asked. He only nodded. In that moment Pha and Kit arrived running.

"Beam are you ok?" asked Pha. He only nodded and I helped him stand up.

"So can we talk now or should I pick you up later?" I asked.

"Let's go now." He said turning towards Pha and Kit to say his goodbye. When he was done we started walking towards the parking lot.

"Should we take your car or my bike?" I asked.

"I prefer my car" he said.

"Ok give me the keys I'm driving" he hesitated before giving me the keys. I followed him to his car and we got in. The whole drive he was quiet looking out the window. When I had the chance I glanced at him to admire him. Why hadn't I noticed him before if he is Pha's friend. When I parked the car he looked at me confused.

"I was thinking we could talk in my apartment so we can have more privacy" I said he only nodded getting out of the car. I sighed this is going to be hard if he doesn't want to talk. We walked in to my dorm room and he sat down on the couch. I sat down next to him and looked at him expectantly. To my surprise he started explaining everything and I got to see another side of him. From the shy, only nodding to communicate with me to this bubbly fierce Beam who threatened to kill Pha every two seconds. I was completely mesmerized by him.

"So that's everything I guess" he said scratching the back of his head.

"I can't believe you've had feelings for me all this time" I said and he blushed. I couldn't help myself and I pinched his cheeks he hit my hand and I chuckled.

"So what now?" He asked.

"Well my feelings for you haven't changed. I don't think I was attracted to your appearance when I first saw you anyway it was you as a whole. Now that I know you I'm actually glad you're not a woman you seem perfect just the way you are. I like you Beam Baramee and I want to get to know you more. Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked.

"Of course you better take responsibility for stealing my heart" he said.

"Don't worry about that because you have mine too" I said pulling him closer and giving him a soft tender kiss.

We didn't meet in the most normal circumstances but I don't care I'm glad fate brought us together even if it was in the strangest of ways.

A.N.

Today it's been two months since I've started writing again. I want to thank you all for all the love and support towards my stories. To some it may seem like it's not much but to me it means the world. When I started writing again I wasn't expecting that people would actually come to like my stories. I want you to know that I read every comment you leave even if I don't get around to respond and it honestly makes my day a 1000 times better and it inspires me to keep writing. Thank you for everything from the bottom of my heart.
-Neysh