Love at first sight

Beam's P.O.V.

I was running as fast as I could. I was buying snacks at the convenience store when a gang of guys cornered me. Luckily I was able to take one down an made a run for it. I was slowly loosing them but still I had two of them on my tail and I was getting tired. I sprinted as fast as I could loosing them in q corner. I saw a dark alley and quickly sprinted over there. I noticed a hot guy smoking outside. I heard them coming and I quickly approached the guy to ask for help.

"Quick please lend me your jacket! This is a life or death kind of situation." I hurriedly said. He looked at me confused and I was starting to panic. My white shirt makes me distinguishable with his black leather jacket I could blend in more. "Please I'll return it quick I promise." I begged and he complied taking it off. I put it on quickly and noticed it was a bit big on me. I was about to run again when I heard one of the guys shouting he was going to check down the ally. I panicked and did the first thing that came to mind which was kiss the guy in front of me.

Forth's P.O.V.

I was in the bar with my friends having drinks. But today I wasn't in the mood for it. The girls here didn't seem to notice that and they were approaching me more than usual. Tired of turning them down all night I went outside for a smoke. I realized one of the girls followed me so I entered the poorly lit alley beside me. I let out a sigh resting my back on the wall and lighting up my cigarette. I felt better after having a smoke so I was about to go inside for a while when a guy ran towards me.

"Quick lend me your jacket this is a life or death situation." He said desperately and I looked at him confused. Why the hell does he want my jacket? "Please I'll return it quick I promise." He continued begging and I felt sorry for him so I complied taking it off and giving it to him. He quickly put it on and I was observing him do it. I was instantly mesmerized by him, he is gorgeous. My leather jacket looked a bit big on him but it just added to his allure. I was admiring him when I heard a guy yell he was looking for someone. I turned to look at the guy in front of me confused wondering if they were looking for him when the guy grabbed me and kissed me. He was a good kisser so I responded circling my arms around his waist pulling him closer. As soon as the steps faltered he pulled back from the kiss. I was a bit disappointed.

I realized I was still holding onto his waist and he wasn't moving. He let out a relieved sigh and proceeded to rest his forehead on my chest. I was surprised but let him.

"Are you ok?" I asked when I noticed he was lightly trembling in my arms.

"Yeah I was just scared for a second. I'm sorry I don't even know you and look at all the mess I've made." He said pulling back and I noticed he had tears welling up in his eyes.

"Hey its ok! Come here." without thinking I pulled him back into my arms. I started rubbing his back soothingly and I felt his tears wetting my shirt. But it didn't last long since he quickly composed himself.

"God I am a mess today." He said laughing while rubbing his face and I was mesmerized by the man in front of me. He managed to look so cute and handsome at the same time.

"How about we go grab something to eat? So you can calm down completely." I offered not wanting to let the guy go. I instantly felt happy when he quickly nodded agreeing and I knew I was in trouble. "We haven't introduced each other I am Forth and you are?" I said looking at the guy who knotted his brows like he was thinking hard. To Forth's eye he looked so adorable he just wanted to keep him for himself.

"I'm Beam." the guy finally said and I smiled the name really suited him.

"Well Beam do you have a car or should we take my bike?" I asked him.

"I have a car but I don't know if they are there waiting for me." He said sounding scared. I instantly got mad. Who would want to hurt him.

"It was more than one person chasing you?" I asked and Beam nodded scared.

"Hmm then we are taking my bike. I want to hear more about this." I said already planning on how to take revenge for them trying to hurt Beam.

I sent a text to Park and Lam telling them I was leaving. After that we walked towards my bike and I offered a helmet to Beam.

"Do you always carry two helmets? Or were you waiting for someone?" He asked taking the helmet.

"I always carry one around waiting to see if a cute boy would come and kiss me out of the blue and then cry." I answered and he instantly blushed putting on the helmet.

"Let's go." He said ignoring what I said and getting on the back of my bike and I laughed. I drove us to a dinner that was opened all night. Here we will be able to talk peacefully without anyone disturbing us. Plus the food is good this is my go to place when I need a distraction from everything. Somehow it seemed right to bring him here.

A.N.

This one started in a lighter note but let's see where it goes. I'm thinking maybe this one will not have any angst but I don't know. I'll just follow the flow and see where it goes.