Cinderella (part 1)

A.N.

This story was requested by @sumnsumn55. I've never written anything like this before but I hope you like it. I tried my best. This is just part one, I'll try to update the next one tomorrow.

Beam's P.O.V.

Today started like a normal day. But things got hella weird around lunch when Pha asked me for a favor. At first I thought he was joking but now I'm not sure.

"Do you seriously expect me to dress like a woman as a favor!" I asked bewildered.

"Come on Beam it's really important! I can't take Wayo as my date because my parents don't know I'm gay yet and this is not a good time to come out. If I ask any girl here Wayo would get jealous and you know how girls can be she may try to take advantage of the situation. If I don't bring a date my father will try to set me up with the daughter of one of his clients. You are truly my only option!" He said desperately.

"Why does it have to be me! Why don't you ask Kit or literally any body else you can think of!" I said exasperated. How can he expect me to just agree to that.

"Because I think you will look good as a woman! Besides you owe me!" He said with a smug look on his face.

"I owe you nothing!" I said.

"Really?" he said crossing his arms around his chest. "Are you sure about that? Because I've saved your ass multiple times now making sure Forth doesn't find out you have feelings for him every time you do something stupid. I made sure to keep him away from the ladies during the moon competition so you wouldn't get jealous. I helped you hide countless of times because you always say that as long as he doesn't know who you are you'll be able to get over him. Which it doesn't just sound stupid it is because is been months and you still like him. You drunk called him from my phone at two in the morning and I covered for you. Not to mention the countless pictures I have taken of him when he's not looking just so you can look at him and I did that because you were my friend and now that I need a favor you can't help me." He said getting mad. I just opened and closed my mouth. I was truly at loss for words

"Fuck you Pha! after this I owe you nothing! I can't believe you are making me do this! You will be completely in charge of everything I am wearing and all that stuff and I am absolutely not going to wear heels so don't even think about it or I'll stab you with them" I said mad.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you I'll take care of everything you just have to show up" he said changing his mood to being happy. I sighed.

"You better you didn't even give me an option. Now when the fuck is this thing?" I asked.

"Tonight" he said nonchalantly.

"And you waited to tell me this now. You little shit you had everything planned so I couldn't say no" I said annoyed.

"Of course now lets go to get some lunch we have to get you ready soon" I was mad but followed him nonetheless. In the restaurant we met with Kit.

"Your happy does that mean he agreed?" Said Kit surprised.

"You knew and you didn't even warn me!" I said mad.

"Hey that's none of my business besides I was his second option I wasn't gonna risk it" he shrugged.

"Such good friends I have. You're paying for lunch by the way unless you want me to change my mind" I said to Pha.

"Order whatever you want" he said then chuckled.

Once we finished eating we headed to Pha's house. There he had an entourage of people waiting for us.

"They are here to help with your transformation" said Pha. I just rolled my eyes and followed them. They took me to a room and told me to take a shower. When I was done they sat me on a chair. They began to apply makeup and try different wigs. When they were done they didn't let me see myself when they took me to another room where they had various gowns. They choose a blue puffy gown. I sighed lord what did I do in my past life that you're making me do such bullshit. With no other option left they helped me put on the gown. They also put me some gloves and jewelry. Lastly they were trying to get me to put on some heels.