Drunk kisses

Beam's P.O.V.

I was at the bar with my friends having fun. We have been here for a while now so by this point we were all kind of tipsy. I was still feeling fine but I admit we have all drank quite a lot by this point. This time we weren't alone Forth and his gang where here too. I tried to keep my distance from them since lately I have been feeling strange when I am around Forth. I still haven't figured out what's wrong so it's better this way I think. Phana was sitting in the middle of us but he decided to go to the bathroom. Surprisingly when he came back he decided to take a seat beside Kit instead of coming back to sit next to me. But there was still some space in between me and Forth so I was doing all right. We were all chatting when a girl approached me sitting on my lap. I looked at her not amused.

"Beam, what do you say should we head upstairs?" She asked playing with the buttons of my shirt. I grabbed her hand stopping her and she looked surprised for a second before she continued her attempt on getting me to sleep with her. Which is not going to happen today.

"I am not in the mood today can't you see I'm having fun with my friends." I replied feeling annoyed and she pouted trying to act cute but failing miserably.

"You are with them everyday let's have some fun." She said and tried to kiss me but in one quick movement I had her sitting between Forth and I. She looked at me surprised before turning to look at Forth who glared at her. She quickly stood up and left going back to her friends who seemed to be laughing at her. Serves her right she should have left since I first said no I wasn't showing interest to anyone today.

"What's wrong with you? I'm surprised it's been a while since you last slept with someone." Said Kit and I raised an eyebrow when I turned to look at him.

"Why are you keeping tabs on who I sleep with Kitty?" I replied still feeling a little annoyed.

"I was just saying asshole." Replied Kit getting fired up quickly.

"Maybe he got tired of girls and wants to try men like the rest of us. He's the only one who hasn't even kissed a guy." Said Lam and I turned to glare at him.

"You could say he's a virgin. Never been touched by a boy." Added Park and I laughed sarcastically.

"I am a lot of things but a virgin it's not one of them." I said coldly and they all laughed amused.

"Technically you are from behind unless someone has fucked you. Even your lips are virgin since you haven't kissed a boy" Said Pha finally joining in. He usually keeps quiet when they start saying none sense but it seems like today everyone wants to get on my nerves.

"That's it we are done you are all way to drunk let's go home." I said and they all laughed. While I was distracted I didn't noticed Forth had gotten closer to me.

"What do you say Beam want to try being with a boy too." He said and I turned to look at him shocked not expecting him to be so close. I felt my heart skip a beat when I notice he was just inches away from my face. Before I could come to my senses and respond he was already hovering over me. Without a warning or anything he cupped my face in his arms and suddenly I felt his warm lips on mine. For a second he didn't move or anything. As I was about to push him away he started nibbling on my lips. It felt good so I let him eventually responding to his kiss. I didn't realize it turned into a make out session until Phana coughed loudly and we separated. I looked at Forth shocked feeling my cheeks heating up a bit he was smirking proudly which annoyed me. What the fuck Beam why are you blushing because of a kiss I thought.

"There now you are not a lip virgin anymore." He said proudly and I could feel my cheeks burning up more now. "Aw he's flustered just because of a kiss that's so cute." He said stealing another quick kiss. This time I pushed him away feeling my heart beating abnormally. I quickly stood up from my seat grabbing my chest.

"That's enough for today I'm leaving come on Phana, Kit move of I'm leaving you two here." I said before storming off not even waiting for them.

I was mad who does Forth think he is? Stealing kisses like its the most normal thing in the world. And why the fuck did I get flustered for a fucking kiss that just stupid Beam. I am really acting like a virgin right now dammit. This shouldn't affect me this much it was just a stupid kiss because he's drunk. His stupid drunk brain it's not thinking clearly so since they were all teasing me he thought the best way to resolve the problem was by kissing me. But that just doesn't make any damn sense. He shouldn't have kissed me we are supposed to be friends. Besides I've been saying all night that he's given me a weird feeling lately and I just let him kiss me like nothings happening. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with me. Why didn't I push him away sooner too.  I feel stupid now. Finally Kit and Pha came out I told them to hurry up getting in my car. Right now I just wanted to go home and sleep this weird feeling off. Whatever it is I don't like it. Forth Jaturapoom better stay away from me. Until I figure out what the fuck is wrong with me J don't even want to see him moreover spend time with him so he better keep his distance.