Never forget

Beam's P.O.V.

I walked into class with a purpose in mind. I quickly spotted Pha sitting down, Kit wasn't here yet. I walked towards him and sat down.

"I have some news but we need to wait for Kit before I could tell you." I said not even greeting him first.

"Well Hello to you too." He said sarcastically. I just smiled at him. "You're in a good mood did you get some last night?" He said wiggling his eyebrows. I just smacked his head.

"Stop saying none sense." I replied. In that moment Kit appeared in front of us.

"Hi guys" he said.

"Sit down I have some news." I said. He raised an eyebrow looking at me but did as told.

"So come on tell us the news." Said Pha looking at me expectantly.

"Well I think I've fallen in love! This may sound weird but for the past couple of months on the tenth day of every month I like to go to this cute coffee shop where they make the best hot chocolate and muffins. I always find this guy sitting there and since the first time I saw him I was drawn to him. I mean I didn't think I was gay but this man changed my mind without moving a finger. Without realizing it I looked forward to this day just to see him for a while. I tried coming in other days but he's never there only on the tenth. I want you guys to help me find out his name at least because I don't know how to approach him."

They both looked worried for some reason and were silent for a while. It seems like they were having a silent conversation I wasn't part of. Pha was the first one to talk.

"So what do you want us to do?" Pha said unsure.

"Well you are gonna come with me today to the coffee shop and we are gonna figure out how I can get close to him and if we can get some information like his name."

"Ok we will be there right Kit?" Said Pha. Kit just nodded.

After class we went back to my dorm which was next to Kits. We changed clothes, luckily Pha always leaves clothes in Kits room for occasions like this. I drove us towards the cute coffee shop and when we entered I saw him in his usual place. We ordered and sat down. I looked at Kit and Pha and they had a worried look on their faces.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused as to why they looked worried.

"So who's the guy you like? Is he here?" Asked Kit avoiding my question.

"That guy sitting over there with the engineering jacket." I said looking towards him and to my surprise he was looking at me too but quickly averted his eyes. I smiled knowing he was looking at me. When I looked at the guys they seemed really concerned.

"Beam you should stay away from that guy he is trouble, this isn't a good idea." Pha said worriedly.

"Why? I mean he doesn't look like a bad person." I said giving him a glance. He did have a bad boy look but still I just knew he wasn't a bad person.

"I agree with Pha you should stay away from him." Said Kit.

"You aren't giving me a good enough reason to back off. You clearly know who he is so enlighten me." I said getting mad.

"The less you know about him the better. You should trust us on this. Stay away from him." Said Pha looking serious.

"You know he's the first person I liked since a really long time. I mean it's been more than a year since I had the accident and I hadn't been interested in anyone before that I can remember. I supported you guys with Wayo and Ming now that I need your help you can't and you don't even give me a reason. Such great friends you are." I said standing up mad and leaving without them. I was aware that they had come with me but in that moment I didn't care they can take a cab back home. As I was about to open my car door they came running out of the shop.

"Beam please forgive us. Don't leave mad please just let me drive. It's not good to drive while being mad you know that" Said Pha.

I sighed before handing the keys to him. I climbed to the passenger seat ignoring them all the way home.

"Beam we just want what's best for you. We don't want you to get hurt ok?" Said Pha and Kit nodded.

"It's ok I understand." I replied not wanting to keep fighting with them. I could see they didn't completely believe me but just nodded and smiled.

"See you tomorrow." Said Pha walking towards his car.

"Ming is coming to pick me up soon. I'll see you tomorrow Beam." Kit said I just smiled at him and nodded leaving towards my dorm.

Even if they don't want to help me they can't stop me from doing it on my own. I am going to find out who he is. Next time I see him I am going to approach him I don't care. I was determined to get to know him now more than ever.

A.N.

I'm really excited for this new story. Even though this is a short chapter I think this story it's gonna be long. I have a lot of ideas for it. I'll try to update tomorrow.