Wrong classroom (Part 4)

Forth's P.O.V.

When we finished eating breakfast Beam told me to keep him company since I disturbed his sleep. I happily obliged wanting to spend more time with him. We were going to watch a movie. The only problem was that the tv was on in front of the bed. But Beam didn't seem to think that it was a problem as he sat down and pat the spot next to him. I sat down and we started watching friends.

We were only one episode in when I notice Beam was still sleepy. I smiled looking at him trying not to fall asleep. He looked so cute. I started thinking about the time Pha told me he had feelings for me I couldn't believe it. I wish we'd talked instead of just believing the rumors and create a big misunderstanding. Who knows instead of trying to win his heart we'd be together by now. But fate works in mysterious ways so maybe we weren't meant to be back then. But this time I won't let him get away from me.

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly Beam's head fell on my shoulder. He wasn't kidding when he said he's not a morning person. I moved him so he was lying down on his bed so he could be more comfortable. I decided to lie down beside him and turned to look at him. He looked so peaceful. I was actually tired too. The only reason I am awake so early it's because I couldn't sleep thinking about the situation. We were going in circles and I wasn't gonna be able to sleep until I cleared everything. So that's what I did I bought breakfast as my excuse since bribing him yesterday with dinner worked. I didn't count on the possibility he would still be sleeping.

But it all turned well. At least he wasn't completely against the idea which was what I feared the most. As I was lost in my thoughts once again Beam unconsciously came closer and wrapped his arms around me. I pulled him closer happily and dozed off.

I woke up to Beam screaming "what the hell." Next to my ear. I opened my eyes annoyed at the loud noise.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at him.

"What are you doing in my bed cuddling me?" He said pulling away from the hug to make some space between us.

"You fell asleep and I did to and for your information you were the one to iníciate the cuddling while you were asleep." I said sitting up on the bed too.

"That's impossible!" He said crossing his arms on his chest.

"Aww come on don't get mad. You'll be my boyfriend soon and just so you know I like cuddling you so get used to it." I smirked at him and he grabbed a pillow throwing it towards me.

"I'm your dreams Jaturapoom." He said getting up from the bed.

"In my dreams we'd do way much more than cuddling." I said wiggling my eyebrows. He blushed instantly.

"I just can't with you, I'm going to take a shower. Are we seriously going to play paintball? Or was it just an excuse to come here?" He asked.

"We are going really going." I replied.

He gather some clothes and went to take a bath. Soon we were both ready to go. I saw Beam takes his keys from the bowl.

"I brought my bike you don't need that." I said.

"I am not taking the bike when we I have a car." He said looking at me sternly.

"I will only agree if I get to drive." I stated. He looked like he was ready to fight back but then sighed.

"You know what you can drive. I am not fighting with you again." He said. I stood up taking the keys and I even planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey! Who told you, you can do that!" He protested.

"You can do it to me too if you'd like." I said leaning towards him so he could kiss my cheek.

"No thanks." He said quickly walking out of the room. I chuckled before following him.

We got there last and I could see my boys waiting for me. It was Beam's fault since he was bickering with everything I do which I didn't mind. We got of the car and greeted everyone.

"Finally you guys got here." Said Lam

"Sorry it's Beam's fault." I said and he glared at me.

"You're the one messing with me so its your fault." He said smacking me in the head.

"Hey if you're going to smack me you better kiss me to make me feel better too." I said and I could see his eyes widen instantly.

"FORTH!" He replied looking at my friends.

"They already know I liked you and that I'm trying to court you they are my boys." I replied casually and he blushed once again. It's so easy to make him blush and he looks adorable.

"We don't mind, in case you haven't noticed we are all couples here." Said Lam before introducing the couples. "I'm with Park as you already know and Max here it's with Tul and Mew is with Gulf. So you two are the only ones who aren't oficial yet." He finished.

"Oh ok then." He said.

"Don't worry we'll be like them soon. You just have to accept me once and for all." I said sneaking my arm around his shoulder.

"Yeah yeah you're all talk and no action, I'm starting to doubt you even like me. All day with me and you haven't even tried to make a move all you do is talk." He said then gave me a smirk. I was left dumbfounded and the guys started cheering at Beam. He walked away first the rest of the guys following him.

I was trying to take things slow. But what you ask is what you get so get ready Beam Baramee because I am not holding back anymore.