-88-

Now a few days later and Kasey and Kelley have just arrived back at the apartment after spending the previous day in New York completing their photoshoot for Under Armour. 

Kasey after dropping her bags at the door and hugging her daughter and Mom makes her way over to the couch and plops down, exhausted. 

"I'm so glad to be home. I missed you guys, so much." 

"And we missed both of you, right, Kylie?" 

Kylie smiles and nods, "Yep."

"How'd your games go yesterday, Ky?" 

"The Red team beat us 2 -1, I let in a penalty." 

Kasey nods, "It happens, Ky; did you end up playing for the Black team?" 

Kylie shakes her head and looks at the floor. Kasey looks at Kelley and her Mom. "Did something happen, Kylie?" 

"One of the guys on the team said he'd like to be the goalie, so they let him. He sucked and they lost, but, the Coach told me they didn't need me anymore because they were going to finish the season with Bobby in goal." 

"I'm sorry, Ky; I know how much you enjoyed playing with them." 

Kylie shrugs, "Hey Mom, what's in the big box on the table? Jen said that she thought it was a wedding gift from Kelley's parents." 

Kasey looks at her fiancee, "Is it? Any chance we can open it early?" 

Kelley smiles and laughs, "It's an engagement/ wedding present for you, Kase." Kelley looks at the clock on the wall, "How about we Facetime my parents and find out if it's okay for you to open it?" 

"Please!" 

Kelley laughs, "You're cute when you beg, Kase." 

"I'm always cute!" 

Kelley leans over and kisses Kasey, "You are and I can't wait to marry you." 

"Get a room already!!"  

Kasey and Kelley both look towards the door and see Jen standing there with Kasey's winter gloves. 

"I got halfway home and saw these sitting on the backseat, figured you might be needing them." 

"Thanks, Jen. I would have been tearing apart things looking for them." 

Jen passes the gloves over, "So are we planning on opening the box anytime soon or what?" 

"Kel was just about to Facetime her parents and ask if it was alright for it to be opened." 

Jen kicks off her boots and tosses her jacket on a chair, "Times a wasting, KO." 

Kelley looks over at Kasey, "You should consider changing your locks so the riff-raff doesn't let itself in."

Kasey laughs as does her Mom and Kylie at the comment. 

Kelley grabs her phone and unlocks it in order to Facetime the 'rents. As the call connects she sees her Mom's face come on the screen. 

"Hey, Mom." 

"Looks as though you and Kasey got home safely." 

Kelley nods, "We did." 

"How was your photo shoot?" 

Kelley looks back at Kasey, "The shoot was fine, however, I could have done without the one assistant hitting on Kase the entire time." 

"He was only being friendly, Kel." 

"He asked for your digits even after being informed that the two of us were together and getting married in a matter of weeks, but, I guess that just him being friendly."