♤Soft kisses♤

Toya laid down to his bed. It was supposed to be his bed time time. Even though he was an adult. He covered himself up with a blanket waiting for his lover to come join him to this relaxing moment.

Laying to your own bed after a hard day of work made things always better. Not many seconds later akito laid beside him. Hugging him tight.

"Mhm.. i love you"

He kissed his forehead.

"I do too aki"

Toya turned his head towards him. His lips met akitos. It didn't last long. It was just a short tease for akito. He suddenly got on top of him. Traveling his hands through toyas shirt.

"Mhm.. toya"

"I.. im not feeling it aki"

"Come on.."

"I dont want to"

Akito stopped his teasing and laid back beside him. His face was pissed.

"Ah.. come on! Dont tell me you are mad because i dont want to do it ?"

"Nuh. Of course not. I just remembered that the chocolate is finished and i forgot to buy a new one"

"And why are you making that face?"

"Cause i want something sweet"

"Like me?"

Toya said sarcastically but akito took it seriously without any jokes or anything.

"Mhm.. your pretty sweet"

"I dont know if thats supposed to be a good thing or not.."

"Dunno.. could you do something for me?"

"Depends"

"Could we sleep naked? No sex, i swear. I just you know.."

Akito blushed lightly. He was feeling embarrassing for saying such things. Its not like toya would agree to this right?

"Okay.. we haven't done that in a while now. I kinda missed it"

"Huh?"

"What?"

"I thought that i would get slapped or something"

"Nuh. Why? Its not something bad. You respected my opinion about sex so there is no need to worry"

"What if i accidentally get horny?"

"You will go.. to the bathroom?"

"So you wont judge me?"

"No..."

"Okay then bet"

Toya was already undressed. Akito took off his clothes too before jumping beside toya. He hugged him tight but this time it felt even better.

He kissed his hands this time making weird sniffling noses. He was quite happy that toya was such an understanding person. And not like those bitches he used to date that called him a creep for asking to do such things.

"I love you akito"

"I love you too toya"

Their lips met again, but this time the kiss lasted longer. Their tongues travelled around each others mouth. Toya placed his hands around of akitos neck while akito kept playing with toyas hands.

They felt warm. Like his whole body. Not heat though. It was just perfect. They were both relaxed. Feeling that they both were loved. Akito couldn't ask for a better moment.

"Hey toya"

"Mhm"

"What would happen if i married you"